Squamish and Area Geocaching Group

West Coast Hodges

I would love to create a group of local cachers for the Squamish area (and Britannia Beach, Whistler, etc).

I have started a group on Facebook called 'Squamish Geocachers' and would love to see some more members.

I am often out caching alone and I hate going into the trails alone and so I would love to meet some more locals with the same love of geocaching :D

If you don't have facebook, send me your email address and I'll keep you posted. If there is enough interest, I will create a website :)

Thanks!

Leanne (West Coast Hodges)

Hello Leanne, I'm from Squamish as well and get out with my son every second weekend. We have about 40 caches under our belts so far and have probably come accross the West Coast Hodges name on alot of the log books we have signed. I looked for your FB group but could not find it. My name is Sean Wilson. If you want to get the kids together let me know. My son and I usually go out just the two of us or we take my niece and nephew along. All the kids really enjoy this activity as do I. You can send me a PM if your interested.

Hello Leanne, I'm from Squamish as well and get out with my son every second weekend. We have about 40 caches under our belts so far and have probably come accross the West Coast Hodges name on alot of the log books we have signed. I looked for your FB group but could not find it. My name is Sean Wilson. If you want to get the kids together let me know. My son and I usually go out just the two of us or we take my niece and nephew along. All the kids really enjoy this activity as do I. You can send me a PM if your interested.

Woooow! Sorry Sean! I completely forgot about this forum post! I am sure you know by know that I am a friend of your sister and I am sure you know even more know that I love geocaching :) I am glad you like my caches! There will be another one out this week :)