ammo cans on SALE @ Princess Auto

t4e

Hmm, the website is now showing the $8 price as starting on Tuesday.

yes, you're right

i assumed its monday

yeah yeah i know what "assume" means :D

Thanks! That's handy info for say, people setting up an event cache or two :)

Though I tend to find the Princess Auto ones are usually in rough shape compared to the ones at KW Surplus

actually KW Surplus increased their prices about a month or so ago

Edited by t4e
I was at KW Surplus a few weeks ago looking for ammo cans and didn't see any. Where are they kept?

the one on victoria street has plenty of them. go into the store, all the way to the back and then they're in the corner on the right. the small ones are $8-$10 now and the larger ones $12 i think.

And, before I make a trip down to Kitchener, does anyone know if the Kitchener Princess Auto store actually has them in stock?

we've been there a few weeks ago and they had them. don't know about right now.

Went tonight...to the Newmarket Store. So much blue paint caked on them that I couldn't open up half of them. There were some that were in better shape on for 12.99, but when I showed up at the cash they rang up at 19.99. They gave them to me for 12.99 but I am not sure if they were really on sale or not.

The blue cans are painted inside and out INCLUDING the rubber gasket. That can't be good.

So I went to the Mississauga store to confirm what NP saw, those are the only ammo cans on sale. They have a skid of 50cal that are in great shape that use a different UPC code. So the ones that are in good shape ring up at 19.99 and the junk/destroyed ones are 7.99! What a scam, they even had the thinner profile cans for 14.99, robbery ifyou ask me. But I did get something there that will definitely make it's way into my stable of caches! **sound of sinister laughter follows**

So I went to the Mississauga store to confirm what NP saw, those are the only ammo cans on sale. They have a skid of 50cal that are in great shape that use a different UPC code. So the ones that are in good shape ring up at 19.99 and the junk/destroyed ones are 7.99! What a scam, they even had the thinner profile cans for 14.99, robbery ifyou ask me. But I did get something there that will definitely make it's way into my stable of caches! **sound of sinister laughter follows**

That's new. The extra skid wasn't there when I went, but @princessauto noticed my photo on Twitter ... so I suspect someone "got told". I'll pop by after work, as I need some of the "thinner" ones for BFL.