Jump to content

MIA 's

Guest libby
Followers 0

Recommended Posts

I have a bug that is MIA.. I have tried to contact the person that has it and have had no luck..... Is it ok if I switch that number to a new figure and print my own tag for it, or just write the number on the new bug.... Guess the question can I just move the number or do I have to spen more $$$$

Link to comment
Guest Rootbeer

Originally posted by libby:

can I just move the number


Sure, you can do that. But what do you plan to do when the original bug turns up somewhere after six months or a year?


I'm not saying that you can't or shouldn't do as you suggest. But you should think about this before you act. Cheers!

Link to comment

You own that number, so you can do whatever you wish, of course! Also using the "COPY" tag works.


I'd say if it was then found and logged, you could contact the owner that has the old tag and have them send it to the current tag holder for replacement.



Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Followers 0
  • Create New...