Best ever skirt lifter?

GOF and Bacall

OK, I had forgotten about this one, as I mentioned a few posts ago. I verified with the cache owner it's a two leg multi, both LPC's on a fishing pier on Staten Island, because I have a bad memory. These are not my pics, I stole them from the cache page gallery. :D

b8c2c79e-02dc-4606-a57e-6b26f6e3eb68.jpg

Turn left (north) while facing that Gazebo, and you see this:

71678e0f-8356-43bb-b910-c90d2809f7cf.jpg

Edited by Mr.Yuck

And we'll let you slide on the fact that's actually a flagpole skirt, not a Lamp Post skirt. :P

How about a cache that makes you think it's going to be a LPC but isn't. I know of one where the coordinates take you to a light pole in a large strip mall parking lot. The parking lot was built over the top of a creek bed, and there is a tunnel which runs underneath the parking lot. Guess where the cache is hidden? There are quite a few logs such as "looked in the obvious spot but didn't find it. I think it's missing."

And we'll let you slide on the fact that's actually a flagpole skirt, not a Lamp Post skirt. :D

How about a cache that makes you think it's going to be a LPC but isn't. I know of one where the coordinates take you to a light pole in a large strip mall parking lot. The parking lot was built over the top of a creek bed, and there is a tunnel which runs underneath the parking lot. Guess where the cache is hidden? There are quite a few logs such as "looked in the obvious spot but didn't find it. I think it's missing."

This raises a few questions for me. Is there really "adequate" permission for this hide? We have a mall near us that is built over a creek. The sign at the mouth of the tunnel makes it quite clear that entry is prohibited. Is it rated properly? Rating this type of hide as a 1.5x1.5 would be very deceptive on the CO's part. Is there a decent clue? While not necessary a clue could be an interesting part of this cache. Like posting parking coordinates near the opening of the tunnel instead of near the light pole. :P