A TBug Poster?

Marden

There are 1900+ bugs in the gallery. I emailed Groundspeak that I thought there could be interest in a poster of all the Tbug photos so that we could put pins in the ones we have found. A colorful collage of tiny thumbnail photos with names. They want to know if there is any other interest and how much would one be willing to pay for such a poster. Look forward to your comments.

Wow if you need a poster to keep track of the bugs you have had out of the 1900 I give you credit! So far I have ohhhhhh 5! What if you print the pages from the gallery? I don't know how many pages you would end up with but as new bugs are added you just print the page. Keep the pages in a nice 3 ring binder and you are set. Just a thought.

Personally, I am satisfied with seeing the names of TBs I have found/owned listed on My Cache Page. The hyperlinks to bug pages are awesome, too - a power not available via a poster or 3-ring binder.

But - hey - that's just me. icon_smile.gif

-----

You must be present to win.

Personally, I am satisfied with seeing the names of TBs I have found/owned listed on My Cache Page. The hyperlinks to bug pages are awesome, too - a power not available via a poster or 3-ring binder.

But - hey - that's just me. icon_smile.gif

-----

You must be present to win.