Most countries cached in.... Not all at once though!

HazelS

Only 7 for us...

- England

- Wales

- France

- Belgium

- Luxembourg

- Austria

- Spain

Should have picked up Germany on our way back from Austria, but crossed the border into France before I'd realised! (Reminds me of a colleague who was on a caravan holiday with his family, and driving through Belgium turned left instead of right and suddenly found himself in Holland instead of France! His kids were not amused!!)

Chris

Let's see... UK, Italy, Vatican City, United States... and failed to get one in Denmark and Germany - they'd only have been airport caches but when we got there we just couldn't work our way through to them in Copenhagen and Frankfurt. Will be ticking Canada and two more states in the U.S. off the list next May.

Anyone else feel slightly miffed at not being a cacher a couple of years earlier than you took it up, just so you could have ticked off a few more countries?

Anyone else feel slightly miffed at not being a cacher a couple of years earlier than you took it up, just so you could have ticked off a few more countries?

Oh don't I just! :surprise:

From the age of 26 I started hitch hiking all over Europe with my mate Jane for three months each year.

Then we fell in love with a place called Roses in Spain (near gerona)and we ended up working there every Summer season for 18 years.

I just wish geocaching was around in those days (I'm 52 now) just think what my map would look like now!

I was only looking at caches near Roses the other day and there is a fantastic Bike caching circular trail of 101 caches starting here:

Aiguamolls Bike Ride Nº 1 GIV -6103 KM1 linky

(Just think of what I could have been doing on my days off instead of lying on the beach.)

Then there is this CSJ 01-01

This starts in El Port de la Selva and goes across Catalunya and ends in Alcarras .... 1000 caches in total!

I can't work out how many miles that is but I know it would have been a hell of a camping & bike ride holiday!

Oh boy .... think of the numbers i would have now? :rolleyes: