Evie's Cache GC292KT

larry739

This was a forum long before the 5/5 discussion. He had a large amount of booty in the cache container when this started, and it had well been plundered by the 10th find. By the time we got to it, there were at most 10 trackables (I didn't get a real good count as it had started raining) and I think a $1 bill.

And the notes about the 5/5 are a good read as it seems to be a microcosm for all sorts of opinions on what merits a 5/5.

I just didn't have the patience to read all that. If someone did that to one of my cache pages, I'd be peeved.

Yeah, you should actually look a bit more carefully, about half of the posted notes are the owners posting pictures of caching adventures unrelated to this cache and various single line comments. Take a close look at Woody48 (the CO's sock puppet account) and how he tries to claim that neither myself nor Jadefalcon signed the logbook. If you look carefully at the picture, you can see our signatures on the backside.

I just didn't have the patience to read all that. If someone did that to one of my cache pages, I'd be peeved.

Yeah, you should actually look a bit more carefully, about half of the posted notes are the owners posting pictures of caching adventures unrelated to this cache and various single line comments. Take a close look at Woody48 (the CO's sock puppet account) and how he tries to claim that neither myself nor Jadefalcon signed the logbook. If you look carefully at the picture, you can see our signatures on the backside.

Trip, are you signing backsides AGAIN? I thought we had a long talk about that...

At least tell me you stopped using the permanent marker? :)

Trip, are you signing backsides AGAIN? I thought we had a long talk about that...

At least tell me you stopped using the permanent marker? :)

Hey, I heard you in our conversations. I've moved on from permanent markers.

Now where did I leave my tattoo ink?