Where do I make suggestions to Geocaching.com

SilentGreenMan

It already exists. . .when you're on the cache page, there's a section just below the coordinates that says "Print." If you click on no logs, it takes you to a printer-friendly page where you can choose whether you want things displayed in detail or not at all. To do this, click on the left-side arrows to expand or reduce your desired info.

Hope this makes sense!

PS--Taoiseach beat me to it! What he shows is what I'm describing.

Edited by lomocacher

I click on the "no logs" option, then click on "hide images" in both the short and long descriptions.

I also choose to print "selected pages", and only print the first page, ignoring the second page that will be only the map (usually).

For extra long write-ups, I highlight / copy /paste the information I need, including the hint, and put it in Notepad or somesuch, and print that. I include the GC code and the name of the cache. I haven't hit many that required doing this.

Edited by Pup Patrol

For those of us who have to print out cache descriptions , can a printer friendly version be available that takes out the pictures and the links and just shows pertinent data on the cache ? I don't like printing out 3 pages per site. Just a thought. There may be a way to do it , maybe I am just missing it ?

If you get gpx files there is way of doing it offline. Download CacheMagnet which is a free program and you can pretty much print the caches how you want them.

Edited by DonB