Spongebob!

C.I.A. Agents

I want to make a Spongebob Squarepants travel bug but need somewhere appropriate for him to travel too. I did searches for any caches named/loosly named Bikini Bottom or Pineapple House but had no luck. posticon3.gif

I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any Spongebobish places that he could go to ??

dragonball-piccilo2.gifOkami - President, C.I.A.

An island with a palm tree is shown in the opening of the show, so you could choose a tropical island.

Or, since SpongeBob works at the Krusty Krab, you could send him towards coastal Maryland, where the best crabcakes are to be found.

Or perhaps SpongeBob just wants to sample the fare at as many types of fastfood joints possible ... so send him to New Jersey, diner capital of the world!

Okay, I got Spongebobbie all ready to travel to costal Maryland (thanks for the idea BassoonPilot wink.gif ) He's going to go try out those crab cakes.

His reference # is TB2757 for those who would like to track him. I don't have a pic of him up yet, but will as soon as my film gets developed. I'm going to try to place him in a cache here in Washington state in the next few days before I go back up to Alaska.

Wish him luck!

dragonball-piccilo2.gifOkami - President, C.I.A.