Ammo Cans

marlboroman63

If they are willing to post pricing including UPS ground shipping, you might find interest. I have yet to hit my local surplus store(s), but rayt333's prices sound about right for "in-store" purchases.

If they will cost another $5 each to ship, then I doubt they would get many sales except from desperate people who have no access to surplus stores. Besides, once they hit the $15-20 range (with shipping) you can just buy something like an Otterbox through Amazon.

The pricing mentioned above is right on. I recently bought the 30 mil can and it was around $8.00. If I had to pay for shipping on top of that I would not have bought it. If they gave a good price for several and the shipping wasn't too bad I might consider it. Otherwise I'll just use the Surplus store. Keep us updated.

Wish my surplus store weren't such idiots. When you can get Ammo cans he wants $12+ for a rusted non-airtight one, one on good condition he wants upwards of $20

So sorry, you must not live in a "military town" like we do.

Ammo cans are aplenty here in SD, about $5-8 all you can carry.

I just wish they were not so expensive to ship, or I'd hook you all up.

Wish my surplus store weren't such idiots. When you can get Ammo cans he wants $12+ for a rusted non-airtight one, one on good condition he wants upwards of $20

MAybe you could pass the guys id out to friends at local get togethers or drop his info into caches you go to and get some kind of break from him when you want to pick up some for others that go his way via you! just an idea. Then you could sell them for less and the added shipping would not hurt so bad. JMHO/ McEllen

MAybe you could pass the guys id out to friends at local get togethers or drop his info into caches you go to and get some kind of break from him when you want to pick up some for others that go his way via you! just an idea. Then you could sell them for less and the added shipping would not hurt so bad. JMHO/ McEllen

Here's one: Ammo Cans on SD Craigslist