Caches up for adoption

abiherts

Unfortunately I don't have the time to maintain this cache series which I adopted from Redzer so am looking for someone to take over from me. I believe two caches need 2 boxes and the others a whole check up. Much as I love the series, I live 1 hour's bus ride away and I have a extremely busy life at the moment which would mean that the two temporarily disabled caches would be archived before I can see to them. I already have a couple of my own caches that need replacing which I can get round to this week. Unfortunately much to my displeasure life does get in the way of caching <_<

Morag Haggis

6 caches in total around Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire

Also if anyone in the Yorkshire area feels like a rescue mission for a geocoin, my husband's coin Abi's Valentine Heart has been stuck at Bilberry Banks since May!

Thanks for your help in advance

I have a cache in the centre of Edinburgh which I anticipated being able to maintain easily as (although I dont live there) I vist for work purposes at least every couple of months.

What I hadnt anticipated is the likely volume of hits when the tourist season kicks in.

Ive changed the log 3 times since November, but its been logged many times this week alone, and it's not even summer yet.

So my options are:

Find a new spot and put in a HUGE log (its currently a micro)

Share ownership or transfer ownership to a genuine local

Archive it

TD it between trips when the log gets full

If anyone wants to lend a hand with an Edinburgh cache just off Cowgate , please get in touch!