Caching Stats

ratcliffe

All of the caching stat sites that I have seen need 200 or similar numbers of finds before they will give a ranking. At the moment I have 30-odd finds, but I would like to know where I rank in the UK. Is there anywhere that does this ?

Doubt it.

It's too much work to do all cachers.

(However... CacherStats works on cachers who have found a certain number of pre-determained caches... If you go and find a lot of the pre-determined caches, you may get onto the list... :) Or not! :blink: )

I didn't even know there was a "ranking"

but we're also in the slow-and-steady-wins-the-race camp, having taken 2 and a half years so far to reach our giddy heights of 170-something caches found, so I don't think we'll be climbing the leaderboard any time soon :D

Well, as 4,819th place (= with about 20+ other UK cachers) with 200 finds, must mean you are a way below that with your 173 finds. :)

Just need to find (or have found) the 2 or 3 caches in your area that are monitored, to get on the list when you reach 200+ :D

Edited by Bear and Ragged

All of the caching stat sites that I have seen need 200 or similar numbers of finds before they will give a ranking. At the moment I have 30-odd finds, but I would like to know where I rank in the UK. Is there anywhere that does this ?

Try cache stats, download. I think this will work for you.

Edited by D+GPowell