strong magnets

mattandjax

Lee Valley Tools <leevalley.com> in various locations in Canada, handle 'rare earth magnets' in a variety of sizes and shapes. I believe they ship internationally; but if you can wait until Feb 6th, We'll be in Auckland, and would consider bringing them to you - over a pint of 'whatever'. We'll be on an 18 day tour of NZ, and have already planned what geocaches to seek, near the various hotels and sites we're booked into. Sure looking forward to the trip, and a few caches.

Lee Valley Tools <leevalley.com> in various locations in Canada, handle 'rare earth magnets' in a variety of sizes and shapes. I believe they ship internationally; but if you can wait until Feb 6th, We'll be in Auckland, and would consider bringing them to you - over a pint of 'whatever'. We'll be on an 18 day tour of NZ, and have already planned what geocaches to seek, near the various hotels and sites we're booked into. Sure looking forward to the trip, and a few caches.

hey. that would be cool!

where are you planning on touring?

Straying a little off topic but Feb 6 is a public holiday in NZ, (Waitangi Day).

I bought some good magnets off Trademe.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings....?member=3021550

and kiwifamily

purchased not long ago from trademe.

local company at Onehunga site here http://www.dangerousmagnets.co.nz/

They had been good and the magnets are very good.

seem to be same company. got a pack from trade me and theyre on thier way to us now!..

thnaks for the info.... just need a job lot of Eclipse tins now, and a magnetising-we-wil-go!!

;)