GSAK FindStatGen

YBIndoors

In GSAK When I run the macro FindStatGen37Beta.gsk I get a window that shows the results in colorful data and I like it. The macro also puts the info on my clipboard, but when I paste the file into my Geocaching.com profile, the color is no longer in the bar charts and the map of the U.S. does not load, only the flags and numbers representing the individual states. My world map loads, but not the U.S. map. Why is the pasted info incomplete?

How are you copying? Make sure you copy the source code.

the FindStatGen macro automatically puts a copy of the code in your clipboard, ready to be pasted. nothing needs to be copied manually.

Folks, you really need to read the FAQ if your going to give advice. What you say is true, sort of, but your forgetting one small important detail.

the FindStatGen macro automatically puts a copy of the code in your clipboard, ready to be pasted. nothing needs to be copied manually.

Folks, you really need to read the FAQ if your going to give advice. What you say is true, sort of, but your forgetting one small important detail.

and that small important detail would be...??????

and that small important detail would be...??????

a missing check. It's in the FAQ :blink: