Premium member cache

gui look

i have had a premium member but now its over and for varius reasons i dont want to get a new one just from my pocket, but on the other hand i have a problem. i have 2 premium member geocaches working just fine. but since im not a premium member any more, it doesnt alow me to see the cordinates nor to log my visit. so i cant say if the geocache is there or not if it ever disaperes.

:anicute: what should i do? or can anyone offer me premium membership? so i can make the geocaches not premium or somthing like that.

Thanks. :D

Gui look

The thing to do would be remove the PMO status. I'll bet if you write to contact@geocaching.com they would do that for you.

I have done so but no one aswered back yet. but iven if they do so they are going to say i dint read the guidelines...

realy can anyone give me a membership? even if its just 3 months...

The thing to do would be remove the PMO status. I'll bet if you write to contact@geocaching.com they would do that for you.

I have done so but no one aswered back yet. but iven if they do so they are going to say i dint read the guidelines...

What guidelines? There is nothing that says you have to be a premium member. How long ago did you write them? It will take a bit of time. They have to get a ton of email with a wide range of problems to be solved.

What guidelines? There is nothing that says you have to be a premium member. How long ago did you write them? It will take a bit of time. They have to get a ton of email with a wide range of problems to be solved.

I know but usualy when i send them an e-mail they respond faster...

shure no one wants to give me a PM?

can anyone offer me premium membership? so i can make the geocaches not premium or somthing like that.

Thanks. :blink:

Gui look

Are you here asking advice or just trying to get someone to buy you a premium membership?

can anyone offer me premium membership? so i can make the geocaches not premium or somthing like that.

Thanks. :blink:

Gui look

Are you here asking advice or just trying to get someone to buy you a premium membership?

Bingo! Unless they've been changed since yesterday, you don't have any PM caches.

The problem isn't having premium membership or not...the problem is not being able to see your own caches.

It is pure silliness if you can't see your own caches. I understand the situation here is different, but even if someone without a PM wanted to hide caches restricted to PMs, they should be able to see their own page!

As a programming problem this is trivial - Groundspeak needs to fix this immediately!

(disclaimer: I've been a PM for ~7 years, so that's not an issue)

Thanks. :)

Gui look

Bingo! Unless they've been changed since yesterday, you don't have any PM caches.

actualy this is not true. i have talked with a geoaching friend and he said that he had the same problem and the only way of geting rid of it was geting a premium member again but just so every one knows that is not that i am here for! and i do have 2 geocaches that are premium, u just made that up:

check out GC230E2 and GC1JZVB!

so plz dont say that stuf!

thankyou.

any way i got the one i wanted changed but i want to keep tye other one PM because i want to try not to edit it ever but lets see.

bBut DONT change the cintra e as suas quijadas.

Edited by gui look