TBs to travel to Western Cape

warthog

I need to get two TBs to Western Cape / Cape Town from Gauteng. Is anyone travelling in that direction shortly or willing to send me their Postal address for a "stargate" trip for the TBs to Western Cape?

Hi, we are heading down to Cape Town next weekend and will galdly transport the TB's and see them settled into a cache down there. If you can get them to me, of course.

Cheers

Far-Jar-Hug

I need to get two TBs to Western Cape / Cape Town from Gauteng. Is anyone travelling in that direction shortly or willing to send me their Postal address for a "stargate" trip for the TBs to Western Cape?

Hi Warthog,

Not sure if you have come right with those two TB's yet, but if not, I will be in the Midrand area next week and can take them back to Cape Town if you want.

Justin

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the offer. I had so many things on my plate over the past few weeks that I never got to it. When will you be in Midrand and where more or less, so that I can arrange for a possible drop off.

Regards

Petrus (Warthog)

Hi Petrus,

I will doing training in Midrand until Friday the 8th, then I will be going through to Vereeniging for the weekend. Maybe we can meet up on my way past Alberton somewhere that friday, or the sunday on my way back to the airport. Whatever suits you.

Cheers

Justin

Mission accomplished. TB's are in Cape Town .....

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the offer. I had so many things on my plate over the past few weeks that I never got to it. When will you be in Midrand and where more or less, so that I can arrange for a possible drop off.

Regards

Petrus (Warthog)

Hi Petrus,

I will doing training in Midrand until Friday the 8th, then I will be going through to Vereeniging for the weekend. Maybe we can meet up on my way past Alberton somewhere that friday, or the sunday on my way back to the airport. Whatever suits you.

Cheers

Justin