My Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx is not communicating

CachinSpree

I have not been too active with Geocaching this year and now I am having problems. I was going to do a little cachin' this weekend but for some reason, my GPS and computer are not talking. I ran a PQ and updated my GSAK software to the latest version. I run the PQ as normal and click "send to GPS" and get the normal screen that I remember. It says ???? number of waypoints were downloaded but there is nothing in my GPS. I have downloaded many many PQ's to the same GPS in the past so it did work at one time. Does anyone have any pointers to get me going again? Thanks, Steven

It sounds like the "send to gps" worked. Check your waypoints again and this time sort by name since the sort by distance is limited to 50 miles from your current location.

smithdk, you are correct. I had deleted all of the old local waypoints from my GPS. I sorted by name and they are there. Thanks for the help and have a great cachin' weekend. Thanks again for the help, Steven