Help! On vacation and can't load caches into GPS

sugeos

I'm on vacation and have been looking forward to caching along the way. It has been working fine for the first 10 or so days. Now, I am encountering two problems, I can't imagine they are related but here goes:

- I can't see the maps on geocaching.com. Normally I use the "Map It" button to decide which caches to upload to my GPS. I click on it and get a blank white square. "Done, with errors on page." I have not changed any display settings on my computer.

- Caches won't upload to my GPS. It tells me my browser is not supported or that I need to reinstall the plug in for my unit.

One search I did tells me the geocaching website would automatically direct me to the right plug in. I don't know how or where to get it.

Any thoughts or assistance would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hm. I have been using wifi at various campgrounds, but for the most part I am using the internet via a tether from my droid phone. I confess to some ignorance here, do not know who my ISP is in that regard.

Yes, thanks for gleaning that from the pics, it is a Delorme PN-40. I know now I can go to the website and download the plug in, I will try it.

BTW, at another campground with NO wifi and very weak phone signal ... they situation is looking more bleak by the minute!

Thanks.

Yes, I have other functionality such as posting on the forums, and I can see the cache descriptions but it won't show me maps.

I reinstalled the plug in and enabled popups on the browser just in case, but when I try to upload a cache into the GPS, I still get this message: "Object doesn't support this property or method. You're using an unsupported browser or you need to reinstall the plugin."

Arg.