FTF Magazine

SooMukwas

first time i hear of it

at $6/issue and with no chance to preview it i don't see myself ever trying it

maybe if they had a cheaper alternative like making it available online i might reconsider

there's a lot of free sites and publications out there to satisfy my needs

first time i hear of it

at $6/issue and with no chance to preview it i don't see myself ever trying it

maybe if they had a cheaper alternative like making it available online i might reconsider

there's a lot of free sites and publications out there to satisfy my needs

They actually pdf'd their premiere issue for anyone who missed it.

http://www.ftfgeocacher.com/FTFGeocacherMR.pdf

When I'm not caching, like at work(internet monitored) or on the john(laptop in washroom = weird), its nice to have a hardcopy form of my addiction to read or look at. Its fun showing to interested ones what our hobby is all about too.

Edited by SooMukwas

When I'm not caching, like at work(internet monitored) or on the john(laptop in washroom = weird), its nice to have a hardcopy form of my addiction to read or look at. Its fun showing to interested ones what our hobby is all about too.

TMI :D

i think talking on a cell phone in the washroom is weirder than having a laptop :D

Just wondering if anyone else in the greater Toronto area subscribes to this magazine and if you do, are you loving it as much as I am? :anicute:

I have been on board since the first issue and it rocks. Well, except for a weak 'cacher profile' in issue 3 and a very sad '1000 finds' piece on page 31 of issue 4. The only blemishes I could spot... can't remember who was the author, though!! :D:D:ph34r:

Just wondering if anyone else in the greater Toronto area subscribes to this magazine and if you do, are you loving it as much as I am? :D

I have been on board since the first issue and it rocks. Well, except for a weak 'cacher profile' in issue 3 and a very sad '1000 finds' piece on page 31 of issue 4. The only blemishes I could spot... can't remember who was the author, though!! :D:ph34r::lol:

I must be blind too, because I can't find that shoutout that you told me was in the latest issue. It's got to be there somewhere since you said it was there. I'll keep looking..... :anicute: