TB found after missing almost 1 year

Hooty Who

Found a TB this week that had gone missing since last Halloween. It was really hard to see the micro size numbers on it. We didn't realize it was a Bug for a few days ourselves. I was checking out the cool skull that was with it and happen to see the tiny numbers on it. I can't believe that they would make one with numbers so small.

I was thinking about attaching a TB helper tag to it, but was wondering if that is acceptable. I picked up some of these pretty cheap and wouldn't mind donating one to keep this bug from getting lost again.

Any thoughts?

I think that would be really nice of you - obviously someone hasn't noticed the tracking numbers (just like you did) and just swapped it as ordinary swag. Perhaps an email to the TB owner to check that they wouldn't mind you attaching a TB helper tag may be worthwhile. I know if it was my TB I would be pleased that you are being so thoughtful.

Never add or remove anything without owner permission.

I know that it would be a good idea to add the helper, but the owner may have intended it to travel via micros (I don't see the bug in your possession so I can't check the bug page) either way, talk to the owner first. No response, no alterations.

Contacted owner, I'll wait and see what they say. The tag would be smaller then the TB itself so size shouldn't be a problem. This would be a perfect example of how these new tags can come in handy.

TB is now logged.

Edited by Hooty Who