Lost My GPS - Help

Creekwader

This is a shot in the dark I know, but apparently I left my Colorado 400t in the area of a cache in downtown Carrollton, GA on 9-11-10. It was my last cache of the day and didn't realize it was missing until the next day. I went back to the garage area where I was, and of course it wasn't there. Just in case anybody has come across it, please let me know. I feel so stupid but who knows, maybe it'll show up.

This is a shot in the dark I know, but apparently I left my Colorado 400t in the area of a cache in downtown Carrollton, GA on 9-11-10. It was my last cache of the day and didn't realize it was missing until the next day. I went back to the garage area where I was, and of course it wasn't there. Just in case anybody has come across it, please let me know. I feel so stupid but who knows, maybe it'll show up.

You poor fella! Don't feel too stupid though, We all get a little absent minded at times. I hope you get it back! If i was you i'd email all the people who have been to that cache including the owner. I'd also contact the manufacturer. I don't think they can track it but i think they might be able to disable the GPS if you can give them it's information. I'd also call the local Police maybe somebody would have handed it in.

creekwader, don't feel badly. I was at 6500 feet in a blowing snow storm when I was attacked by bovine excretement? all over my hands and my gps. doiing a hasty retreat, I left the gps on a rock. a short time later I realized I had left it and returned to search for 3 hours. Unfortunately every rock cliff looked the same and I had to give up but returned the next day and after 2 and 1/2 hours in fog, high winds and horizontal rain, I found it (a new 62st). My message ... have hope. contifor