Houston Area Geocachers, rescue my travel bug from this micro-cache. **RESCUED!**

Marky

My Mysterious Smashed Penny Trader travel bug was left in McKena's B-Day Cache (Birds Eye View II) , which is a micro-cache in the Houston area. I don't feel great about the travel bug sitting *outside* the cache. Could someone rescue it and put it in a normal sized cache? (Any normal sized cache anywhere would be fine.) The travel bug told me that he is willing to *give* you a smashed penny from his collection, if you have none to trade, if you help him find a cache he can fit in. icon_smile.gif

[This message was edited by Marky on September 04, 2002 at 09:50 PM.]

[This message was edited by Marky on September 04, 2002 at 09:55 PM.]

Umm - are you sure it actually left the starting point? I am trying to imagine how it could have gone 1500+ miles in the matter of 24 hours.

Oh wait - it looks like you actually physically handed it off to him, eh? Hmm... that's a shame - yeah, you wonder why someone would leave it out in the "open" like that. Strange that he couldn't find the log book, even though the next few people could.

Oh well - hard to tell what happened, good luck with any of your future bugs. Sorry to hear about your loss. icon_smile.gif

- Toe.

--==< Rubbertoe's WEBCAM >==--