Cache Angel

geocoinclub

Seems like we lost the original post. So let's try again.

Our latest piece finally showed up, so we're proud to announce the Cache Angel. It's not up for sale yet, but I'll bump this thread with direct links when it is. We're going to debut it this weekend at Geocoinfest.

Tranquil Edition

product1.jpg

product2.jpg

Fury Edition

product1.jpg

product2.jpg

Talking to a poster in this thread last night on the phone, and I realized I hadn't come back in to post. We did sample a lot of versions of this coin, but we're never sure how well it's going to go over. It sounds like the feedback is pretty sweet so far, so I'll be making more flavors. Don't be bashful to keep posting, because I haven't picked the next color schemes yet :anicute:

TMA

Talking to a poster in this thread last night on the phone, and I realized I hadn't come back in to post. We did sample a lot of versions of this coin, but we're never sure how well it's going to go over. It sounds like the feedback is pretty sweet so far, so I'll be making more flavors. Don't be bashful to keep posting, because I haven't picked the next color schemes yet :anicute:

TMA

Soft trans dark geen on anti brass for the win.

Talking to a poster in this thread last night on the phone, and I realized I hadn't come back in to post. We did sample a lot of versions of this coin, but we're never sure how well it's going to go over. It sounds like the feedback is pretty sweet so far, so I'll be making more flavors. Don't be bashful to keep posting, because I haven't picked the next color schemes yet :blink:

TMA

Soft trans dark geen on anti brass for the win.

Kinda like this? :)

3fb79c64-d3a1-4351-9452-f5796cf23c2e.jpg

9b40a9f3-f13a-43df-b3ce-c7cfb26d5dfb.jpg