Travel Bug "Bug"

Guest regoarrarr

Guest regoarrarr

I think I spotted a bug with the Travel Bugs. I logged a cache and dropped off my bug. It then showed up as being in that cache, and on the bug page it said that it was located in the cache.

I went to my bug page, and added a note - when I went back to the page, it said that the bug was in my hands, and did not show up with the icon in the cache.

I logged a note on the cache and "dropped him off" again, and all seems to be okay now, but is this a bug, or desired behavior that I'm just mis-interpreting?

dan.

There is a dropdown box next to the text "What type of log?" - You need to select "making a note" instead of "I have it!" and it won't assign it to you.

I'll be working on keeping notes and logs separate so this mistake won't happen again.

Jeremy

Guest scooterj

This same thing happened to me this evening as well. At least, I am 90% sure I had the pulldown set for leaving a note instead of for finding it. icon_smile.gif

Perhaps the pulldown could be set to "note" mode by default if the database doesn't have you tagged as the last person to retrive it?

(Or at least if you are the owner.)

Guest scooterj

This same thing happened to me this evening as well. At least, I am 90% sure I had the pulldown set for leaving a note instead of for finding it. icon_smile.gif

Perhaps the pulldown could be set to "note" mode by default if the database doesn't have you tagged as the last person to retrive it?

(Or at least if you are the owner.)