SMALL THINGS

Vanelle

This coin, "Small Things" will make its debut at Geocoinfest in one week. It started as a pencil sketch in my notebook and has developed little by little over the last year as I found myself doodling it repeatedly in my spare moments. It reminds me to take time, slow down, enjoy the natural world and to remember the special small things in my life. I hope you like it.

Progress sketches and more coin images can be found on my Facebook Page.

Coin info:

Round = 1.75"

Thickness = 3.5 mm

Trackable = yes

Versions = AS, AG, AE

Icon = yes 3912.gif

Cricket Version = Antique Gold / all Translucents (110 made)

74395fe7-0780-4f7b-9cb6-868accc0024e.jpg

Fish Version = Antique Silver / PMS Enamel and Translucents (100 made)

b017a912-24a1-46dc-bb21-40dc8bd284b6.jpg

Edited by Vanelle

The positive feedback is really encouraging. Thanks everyone. There won't be any sales limits at GCF, so go ahead and send a friend to pick one up for you at the event if you aren't attending.

I don't know anyone who's going. Heck, I don't know anyone who collects coins! But this coin is stunning and I would gladly pay you for one after the event if you're willing to sell. I sent you a PM a couple of days ago ...

Is just buying a coin ever done?

Thanks!

The positive feedback is really encouraging. Thanks everyone. There won't be any sales limits at GCF, so go ahead and send a friend to pick one up for you at the event if you aren't attending.

I don't know anyone who's going. Heck, I don't know anyone who collects coins! But this coin is stunning and I would gladly pay you for one after the event if you're willing to sell. I sent you a PM a couple of days ago ...

Is just buying a coin ever done?

Thanks!

I got your pm and sent a reply. Did I mess it up and it did not go through? If so, I apologize. I'm not really fluent with those. I am better with e-mail through my profile. If there are coins left after the event I will post a notice of sale first on my facebook page and then here.

I have some coins left of the Sunshine Freedom Flower and the Small Things designs. I will be keeping 10 of each version for future donations, raffles, trades or e-bay. If you would like any of the coins, please copy and paste the information below, fill it in and send an email to: vncoin@hotmail.com. I will fill the orders on a first come, first served basis until they are gone. If you order a set, it will come in a special velvet Vanelle bag (2 SFF or 2 Small Things).

The price is $10 per coin plus shipping. To US/CANADA +2.50 shipping for up to two coins + .50 per additional coin. OVERSEAS +4.50 shipping for up to two coins +.50 per additional coin.

Once you send me your information, I will send an invoice via paypal.

Your Name:

Your GeoNick:

Your Shipping Address:

Your Paypal:

SFF, Freedom Version (antique silver) QTY =

Small Things, Cricket Version (antique gold) QTY =

Small Things, Fish Version (antique silver) QTY =

IF SOME VERSIONS SELL OUT YOU REQUEST THAT I = Cancel your order please / Just send what is available

*edited to delete the SFF Sunshine version - it sold out.

Edited by Vanelle

I've sent paypal to everyone who ordered, and all the coins are packaged and ready to post on Monday. Those of you who got your orders in last night or early (before 7 am) this morning - yours were dropped at the post office today. Everyone should have received a reply and a paypal by now.

There are roughly a dozen of each of these versions left.

Thanks everyone!