Selling off some of my coins!

steel city babes

Hello All,

I am selling some coins on ebay..all are trackable on gc.com. All are brand new and unactivated. Most were minted in from 2006-2008. I took most out of the wrappings for the first time today to take pictures of them!

I just haven't been collecting/buying in the last year and 1/2....so I am selling them off.

Below is the link to all the listings.

http://shop.ebay.com/heyuguysgarfield/m.ht...p;_trksid=p3686

Thanks for Looking!

Steel City Babes

Less than 24 hours to go! Here's a chance to get some coins from 2006-2008. Please note that although not noted in the auction: these coins are shipped in a brand "new" bubble mailer, which has been my normal practice.

Happy Hunting!

we know you do the right thing with your shipping! but rats, i didn't see you were adding more coins and i missed everything. :(

SCB Auctions

I have added another round of trackable coins on ebay.

I have listed another 25 coins please take a look and feel free to shoot me an e-mail with any questions on the coins listed.

Between 2-4 hours left on the auctions....I will package them up this evening and they will be in the mail tomorrow morning, if you pay promptly.

Thanks for looking!

SCB Auctions

I have added another round of trackable coins on ebay.

I have listed another 25 coins please take a look and feel free to shoot me an e-mail with any questions on the coins listed.

Between 2-4 hours left on the auctions....I will package them up this evening and they will be in the mail tomorrow morning, if you pay promptly.

Thanks for looking!

When I clicked nothing came up.

Hello All,

Well I have another round of geocoins up for auction on ebay! I have put a Claddagh- Purple, Plan B, Sydney, Pirate Treasure, Petrified Wood Compass, and LizardToadZ V1 to name a few.

SCB heyuguysgarfield

Any questions or concerns please feel free to send me an e-mail.

Thanks again for looking.

Steel City Babes

Edited by steel city babes

Hello All,

Well I have another round of geocoins up for auction on ebay! I have put a Claddagh- Purple, Plan B, Sydney, Pirate Treasure, Petrified Wood Compass, and LizardToadZ V1 to name a few.

SCB heyuguysgarfield

Steel City Babes

Less than 3 days to go!

Thanks for looking!

Hello All,

SCB heyuguysgarfield

Steel City Babes

Less than 2 days.... :ph34r:

Edited by steel city babes

Hello All,

SCB heyuguysgarfield

Steel City Babes

Less than 24 hours....to go...

Thanks for looking!

Another round of coins again these are all brand new and unactivated. Most are from the 2006-2008 range - some have been up before as I ordered like 3 of each coin back in the day... :blink: and all they do is sit in a box :huh: .

Once I get through all my traders(still got a ways to go), I will start on selling off my collection, I will only be keeping some of my favorites.

Steel City Babes - Ebay Heyuguysgarfield

Any questions feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks again!

Another round of coins again these are all brand new and unactivated. Most are from the 2006-2008 range - some have been up before as I ordered like 3 of each coin back in the day... :blink: and all they do is sit in a box :huh: .

Once I get through all my traders(still got a ways to go), I will start on selling off my collection, I will only be keeping some of my favorites.

Thanks again!

Less than 2 Days left!!!!

Thanks again!

Less than 2 Days left!!!!

1 Day left, these coins will ship promptly on Monday if paid for in a timely manner!

Added another round of coins...I am starting to go through my collection not just my traders and place them on ebay...

Heyuguysgarfield - Steel City Babes

Thanks again for looking!

Steel City Babes

I added another 20+ coins so there are now 49 up for SELL!

Less then 2 days on 28 coins less than 3 days on 22 coins....(Will combine shipping if needed)

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks for looking!

Added another round of coins...I am starting to go through my collection not just my traders and place them on ebay...

Heyuguysgarfield - Steel City Babes

Thanks again for looking!

Steel City Babes

I added another 20+ coins so there are now 49 up for SELL!

Less then 2 days on 28 coins less than 3 days on 22 coins....(Will combine shipping if needed)

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks for looking!

Between 4 to 28 hours left! Thanks for looking!