Selling off some of my coins!

steel city babes

Where are the coins sourced that you are selling? Do you have any non-Chinese made coins?

I am not sure I understand the question about sourced? If by sourced you are referencing where they were made/produced, I honestly have no idea where most of my coins I am selling are made. I am thinking most coins in this forum and other coin forums, are made in China. Maybe the coin gurus in here can shed some light on where most coins are minted and which ones would be from non-chinese manufacturers.

IF this didn't answer your questions let me know!

Steel City Babes

Edited by steel city babes

You are correct. I might consider purchasing coins if they were manufactured outside China. They are hard to find though.

I have seen some non-trackable challenge coins advertised as being minted here in the USA, but not geocoins. At least, not anytime recently.

I think you will have a VERY small and selective collection ... :laughing:

Now ... back to the regularly scheduled coin sale.

Hello All,

Happy New Year - I hope all is well!

I have about 25 coins up for auction: Steel City Babes - Heyuguysgarfield!

To the right under seller information there is link "see other items!" for all my other coins that are up for sale at this time.

Please take a look there might be something that catches your eye.

Here is a link to one of the new coins I have up for sale SCB -heyuguysgarfield There are 30 in all up right now. Some are just relisted about 15 are new listings. To the right of this listing is my profile, just click on see other items to see all of them.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Less than 24 hours! heyuguysgarfield