Dealing with some inventory

WestSideDaddy

So I picked up a few TBs all on one day, but since then (2 weeks ago) I twisted my ankle and haven't been able to get out much, and when I have they have been micros.

So I feel bad about having 3 TBs, is it ok to just stop at a cache I know where it is and I know its large and just drop them all in it? Is that better than holding onto them until I can move them some where more interesting?

I don't think there is anything wrong with that but if you really feel like you want to spread them out in various caches, just email the owners and tell them their beloved TB's are still alive and well and will continue to move once your hoof is healed. I know I would understand if it were my TB. But as far as putting them all in one cache...why not? At least they are out moving again...Get better soon...T.

So I picked up a few TBs all on one day, but since then (2 weeks ago) I twisted my ankle and haven't been able to get out much, and when I have they have been micros.

So I feel bad about having 3 TBs, is it ok to just stop at a cache I know where it is and I know its large and just drop them all in it? Is that better than holding onto them until I can move them some where more interesting?

Two weeks isn't so bad... as a TB owner I start getting a bit anxious when my TB has been in someone's hands for 2 months!

Do either/or.

If you feel you'll be able to drop them off in various suitable caches in another 2-3 weeks then just email the owners to explain what's happened and to let them know that they're safe. If you'd rather get them off your conscience now then it's fine to put them all into one convenient nearby cache to get them moving again.

MrsB