Geocoin Pictionary

Woyi and Waya

Love this thread! Love the drawings y'all have made. I'm amazed at the talent out there. Now, this is a first for me... drawing in a computer program. Ha!

From memory.. one of my favorite geocoins : )

kitty.jpg

Good luck!

I think it might be the Tama Maneki Neko, but I can't find a picture of it to post it here.... ;)

Edit: This was a fine work of investigation, but I found a picture... I hope...

a4d8a59d-c8ff-4540-bf48-03e1a4f004f8.jpg

Edited by ElliPirelli

Love this thread! Love the drawings y'all have made. I'm amazed at the talent out there. Now, this is a first for me... drawing in a computer program. Ha!

kitty.jpg

Good luck!

PSU_Fan_trade_Fabius_cat_Front100_Front1001.jpg

grodan fiabus cat?

ILYK

Good guess, Dr. Neal! Wrong guess.. but a good guess! Thanks for trying. (wondering if my artwork is really that bad?)

kitty.jpg

Good luck!

I think it might be the Tama Maneki Neko, but I can't find a picture of it to post it here.... ;)

Edit: This was a fine work of investigation, but I found a picture... I hope...

a4d8a59d-c8ff-4540-bf48-03e1a4f004f8.jpg

LOL! That's IT! Elli Pirelli wins! I see I had the wrong arm in the air.... hope that doesn't back wave all my good luck. This is one of my favorite geocoins. I look for Tama Maneki Nekos wherever I go. There is one, and the only one I've found, at a local Chinese restaurant. My husband and I started patted it on the head for good luck. We have had some bad situations turn out good since doing this. Now, we're afraid NOT to pat it's head when we go there : )

Great guess.. thanks for solving it!

WOW!!!! Beautiful design!!!! :laughing:

DD-Eye geocoin!!! Amazing!!!

DD-eye.jpg

Yes, you're right.

In Germany we have a saying, that Envy is a green monster.

For me it's a little green dragon. I always think of this coin when I imagine my little green dragon aka Envy opening it's eyes to check out what exactly my boyfriend said there...

Sometimes it's only blinking, sometimes it's eyes are opened wide and even sometimes it's breathing fire.

Most of the times, it is consoled with chocolate, though. (And some calming words from my love...) :)

DD-eye.jpg

Yes, you're right.

In Germany we have a saying, that Envy is a green monster.

For me it's a little green dragon. I always think of this coin when I imagine my little green dragon aka Envy opening it's eyes to check out what exactly my boyfriend said there...

Sometimes it's only blinking, sometimes it's eyes are opened wide and even sometimes it's breathing fire.

Most of the times, it is consoled with chocolate, though. (And some calming words from my love...) :)

:laughing::laughing: when I first saw your drawing I said... what a pretty dragon;s eye!!! :cool: It is a beautiful geocoin for sure! :laughing:

ok.... now time for my last drawing! do not laugh... a lot! I know I killed the coin and the designer will probably sue me! :)

I put colors only to show you the differencies in the design... ok?

www-1.jpg

good luck! :laughing:

oh... I am not sure if the design is 100% correct... I have the feeling that I am missing something or...something is wrong... but I haven't checked it yet!

Edited by GATOULIS

DD-eye.jpg

I've never seen this coin before. I love it. THANKS for the picture.

I found the photo in the net! :laughing: I do not have this coin (unfortunatelly) and.. I do not have a scanner or digital camera so...

It is a beauty for sure! Lovely coin!!!! :laughing: It is so nice that with that game we can see some beautiful coins... except from the fun of trying to be Picasso!!! :)

ok.... now time for my last drawing! do not laugh... a lot! I know I killed the coin and the designer will probably sue me! :)

I put colors only to show you the differencies in the design... ok?

www-1.jpg

good luck! :laughing:

oh... I am not sure if the design is 100% correct... I have the feeling that I am missing something or...something is wrong... but I haven't checked it yet!

hercules

hercules.jpg

ILYK

Correct!!!! :laughing:

Oh boy.... where I put the stick (probably it is an spear) Athena (?) is holding?? :)

Hmm... the main design was ok... I had forgoten the round design wit the meander, one hand of Hercules (Oups!!), hmmm he is holding a different kind of pottery... and something is behind him.... oups... Hercules feet are different...

Well... at least I was close to the main design! :laughing:

Edited by GATOULIS

At this point in time I am thoroughly convinced that every single coin in existence is owned by at least one person in this forum! :angry: ... on a side note I'd just like to point out that I started the topic and have yet to get a single one right :P

I'm pretty sure Dr. Neal owns every coin minted by now : ) I've come head to head with him in bidding wars on coins and he always wins : ))

Celtic Cross Geocoin

This picture is the green version, I guess you have the blue one?

4905902153_093aecae6e.jpg

That is the right coin! I was thinking of the Antique Silver version, but looking at my picture of it, I'm not sure the gem is blue on that one either. Ahh well.

You're up!

Edited by Mekle

At this point in time I am thoroughly convinced that every single coin in existence is owned by at least one person in this forum! :angry: ... on a side note I'd just like to point out that I started the topic and have yet to get a single one right :P

I'm pretty sure Dr. Neal owns every coin minted by now : ) I've come head to head with him in bidding wars on coins and he always wins : ))

It's the ************ *********** dogs bidding...never should have taught them to use the computer while I'm at work!

ILYK

I feel really bad, that it's my turn AGAIN.

I really should try to keep quiet...

Here is another older coin from my collection.

5014816643_fd35ac0a94.jpg

Ah HA!

it is the "Curves Ahead" Geocoin!

curves-ahead-front-geocoin-283x300.jpgcurves-ahead-geocoin-291x300.jpg

(heads off to scribble...)

Ups?

Actually, my one is the narrow gate. I didn't know, the front is used several times....

68fb8113-d864-49c1-b4b8-b0d8083e84f1.jpg

Your turn now, we had different coins in mind, but they look pretty similiar.... :P

Here is the next one. I'm a lefty, so I stuck to using my right.

I drew a few others I love, but I know them too well & they were way too easy to guess (at least I thought so)

so here is a good middle ground one:

154ea7bb-cd18-43cd-9e9e-f6ec1984969c.jpg

Good Luck. - You have about an hour till I go to bed...

Guessing it to be the "Two Seasons of December"

chrisgun_trade_2_seas_dec_2ton_Front100.jpg