Geocoin Pictionary

Woyi and Waya

That was quick! I'm impressed. You again.

Is anyone else playing?

I am following the thread, but by the time I find a photo of the coin, download it, post it somewhere I can post... too late...

Anyways, next person to get 5 correct will get a free coin from me. :D

This is fun! This should be easy also...

2b51adee-59d2-4e99-9742-488c242ce69f.jpg

OK...trying again :lol: ......Nomex Man..

2824.gif

Cool! Who's next?!? Next person to draw 10 new coins AND get 5 others right gets a free Mardi Gras Mask from me! :lol:

Well, I am pretty close, but with that last drawing by scificollector he has hit 10 drawn. I think he has 7 or 8 correct. I have detailed stats if needed/wanted.

So I guess...Congrats.

I've found the easiest way to find a photo is to use the trackable page at geocaching.com (keyword search) and then page through until you find a usable photo.

I didn't mean I can't find them exactly :) ; it is more that I don't feel ok using photos without the photographer's permission. Yeah, I am aware I am one of the final internet users holding down that fort BTW. :rolleyes:

Its actually one of my favorite coins for all of its simplicity. There are three other coins that are part of the series:

DSC02325-1.jpg

7dc9f528-704e-451a-98a4-91d2ea5cc41e.jpg

c895ea68-0b95-4ce9-9cfb-4abad544c41c.jpg

I'm still searching for a reasonable Atocha cross and Capitana Medallion (second and third pictures). Most of them have been quite high on the ePlace.

Edited by scificollector

I had google do a translation but wasn't able to glean any insight from that website.

Can't tell which flag is on the left (could be germany or holland) but looks like the european union flag on the right.

I think you are right about the flags. I agree that's the EU flag on the right. My guess is the left one is German, since it's so close to the other coin (made by German Scouts).

An other hint: it's a verry new coin and pictues of it are hard to find I think. But I can help......

I know you can help Jack, you drawed the picture. I myself would ask Erica for some help.

Of course, but there's a way I can help without telling.........

There is a picture online for sure. This is another hint.

An other hint: it's a verry new coin and pictues of it are hard to find I think. But I can help......

I know you can help Jack, you drawed the picture. I myself would ask Erica for some help.

Of course, but there's a way I can help without telling.........

There is a picture online for sure. This is another hint.

I know you are very helpfull, especially for the ones who missed it. As I did.

Lol, that makes it hard! Giving us a coin that isn't released yet! :P

Ok, ready for the next one!

The coin was released last saterday. I got one and activated it before I made the drawing, so it could be found in my profile. I hoped that the hints I gave would help people to search that way. Next time I will try to make an easy one (if I'm able to guess right)

I finally found it on his list. It's buried pretty well! The side he drew isn't the default image he has set up for the coin, so you have to check the other image also. Tricky, tricky! Lol, good one JackHoe!

Go to the link below to see the Geocaching Multi Event 2011 Geocoin.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=3512867

Or cut and paste if it doesn't automatically turn into a hyperlink for you.

I finally found it on his list. It's buried pretty well! The side he drew isn't the default image he has set up for the coin, so you have to check the other image also. Tricky, tricky! Lol, good one JackHoe!

Go to the link below to see the Geocaching Multi Event 2011 Geocoin.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=3512867

Or cut and paste if it doesn't automatically turn into a hyperlink for you.

Thank you. It was a special event for me, because it was my 1000th found and I met Brayn Roth and was able to have a little chat with him. Very nice. Also received a Carpe Diem Mystery coin. It Was really a great day, so I couldn't resist in using the GME coin for this game.