Geocoin Pictionary

Woyi and Waya

I know the answer to this.

I did post the answer, but changed my mind because having read the rules I have realised that I cant draw for toffee.

Plus I dont know how to post a picture on this thread.

Yve

E.n.i.g.m.a

16693a4f-666c-422b-8df0-6806f67eb088.jpg

Not wanting to steal as I had no idea until E.N.I.G.M.A posted the answer B)

Here you go E.N.I.G.M.A this picture is for you, once RSG Tonyalynnm confirms, you can draw something in paint and upload it, I have sent some tips on how to do this, or just e-mail it to me :o and I'll post it for you.

:anibad:

Edited due to a brainfart

Edited by AlliedOz

Ok I'll jump in, ENIGMA sent me a PM saying they would give it a go, but lets not let this thread go stale B)

In saying that, this will be a rather hard to find coin so good luck, I drew it from memory to start with as per the rules, I then spent 30 minutes looking for it in my collection (such a messy desk) Then once I found it I spent another 10 while I had to redraw it... as it was nothing like the coin, not even close! hehe

So here is V2 of my drawing.

Gardengorilla you should hang back :unsure:

a0972fb7-b4a5-424f-a31e-bbd03c5a4b4c.jpg

Edited by AlliedOz

Ok I'll jump in, ENIGMA sent me a PM saying they would give it a go, but lets not let this thread go stale :laughing:

In saying that, this will be a rather hard to find coin so good luck, I drew it from memory to start with as per the rules, I then spent 30 minutes looking for it in my collection (such a messy desk) Then once I found it I spent another 10 while I had to redraw it... as it was nothing like the coin, not even close! hehe

Gardengorilla you should hang back B)

Why it's the Bunbury's First to Find Hound geocoin, of course :unsure: !

IMG_NEW-19-2.jpg

ILYK

Ok I'll jump in, ENIGMA sent me a PM saying they would give it a go, but lets not let this thread go stale :D

Gardengorilla you should hang back :D

Why it's the Bunbury's First to Find Hound geocoin, of course :laughing: !

IMG_NEW-19-2.jpg

ILYK

Spot on drneal , It is your turn to wow us with your artistic skills.

The Bunbury's First to Find Hounds coin was made by a group of several cachers in Western Australia, a bit south from Perth in a town called (wait for it) Bunbury!

It seems once a cache is published in the area there is a almighty race to be the FTF for bragging rights, so they got together to create this coin to mark the affliction B)

"This geocoin was produced by five extremely competitive Bunbury cachers - always a scramble to get a FTF in the area - sabotage often not out of the question! and with us geo-hounds in the lead."

hmm, I hadn't seen that one before today Craig. And drneal has one before I do! :unsure:

There is an event on the 18th GG I'm sure a couple of the coin creators will be there :cool:

6am just in from work and hitting the hay before I get up to put the finishing touches on a Halloween party we are throwing. :D

So I will not be able to draw anything at this point, should anyone wish to step in all I can say is first in best dressed. show us all your artistic skills or like me lack of. :(

Next please.

Ok - This may be too easy, but its one of my favorite coins EVER! The drawing is crude, but its got character ;)

pictionary.jpg

~J

PS - If anyone needs help, I'll add more to it.. but don't think it would be necessary :antenna:

I am probably way off, but is it the Celebrating Independence Geocoin?

t070nc.jpg

Edited by Fianccetto

Ok - This may be too easy, but its one of my favorite coins EVER! The drawing is crude, but its got character ;)

pictionary.jpg

~J

PS - If anyone needs help, I'll add more to it.. but don't think it would be necessary :antenna:

I am probably way off, but is it the Celebrating Independence Geocoin?

t070nc.jpg

Close... but uh... No! ;)

~J