Geocoin Pictionary

Woyi and Waya

Okay this one is very obscure so I will be giving some hints around on it.

It is one of my Geocaching buddy's personal geocoin that I got started in geocaching.(I also helped name the coin)

pictures of the coin can be found on the coin tracking sites if you know what keyword to use (there is also quick way to find it if you think about it a minute)

GelugonsCoin.jpg

I once made a pretty good letterbox stamp for him of the coin which he promptly lost. Made another letterbox stamp which my children destroyed. Made a third letterbox stamp of the coin and told him that it, no more, future requests for stamps will be torn apart, stomped on the ground then incinerated so don't lose it. Next thing I know he found the first stamp. Go figure!

Good luck everyone!

Never lost, just misplaced with lots of other Caching gear... I found my goodie bag about 2-3 weeks ago, behind my tool box in the garage, and my stamps were in there. How it got there I'll knever know, but its be located and thats all that matters. Now the ones the kids got ahold of ??? uhhh that one I believe is gone, but I do thank Scifi for taking the time to make this stamp for me 3 times. It gets better with every version :anicute:.

Ok trying to reply to this thread from work on a mobile phone was too much hassle..

back to say nope not them SecretChief.

When I said it spins i meant the coin itself rather than the thing on it like the crude drawing I have attempted. Looking at it now it is very that thing in the middle thats almost (its not) the start of a compass rose, it is that what allows the coin to spin rather well.

another Big clue, check out my occupation. <_<

not trying to derail the topic, but all I see when I look at any topic is the OP's opening and then just a text listing of all responses that follow. Is anyone else having this issue, or did I break something on my last guess <_<

Top Right hand side of the thread BVnJL you'll see an option box, just click on a standard view and not outline view :anibad:

not trying to derail the topic, but all I see when I look at any topic is the OP's opening and then just a text listing of all responses that follow. Is anyone else having this issue, or did I break something on my last guess <_<

time to dump your cookies...so to speak!

I assume it's a virtual memory problem...click above on tools, internet options, and under browsing history try deleting some of the temporary browsing history (if you have nothing there that needs saved, and perhaps some of the cookies.)

I am not a computer tech, and don't wish to get hollered at if your computer turns to mush after doing the above.

ILYK