Geocoin Pictionary

Woyi and Waya

Sivota_trade_Bremen_AE_Front100.jpgWould this be the Bremen geocoin from Germany?

Bravo Marit!!! :ph34r: Yes this is the one! :huh:

I remember the design well because I grew up with this story! Ok... there were many more... I surelly can tell fairytales to my children.... but I had this story in my view master!!! ;) I rembember that I was trying to sing like the animals too! :D

OH my goodness, that is the first one that I have no idea what it is....

;) O, I thought I kept it simple and easy to guess.

Also I can not draw that many coins by heart.

Well easy for me now perhaps, because it is nearly 3 AM over here, so I'm going to catch some sleep.

Plenty of time left to think about this one.

Hint: It is an older coin :D

i found that one but didn't think it was the right one because i thought those were buildings in the drawing, but none on the coin! that'll teach me, next time i'm guessing anyway!
I'm not completely sold on that one either...in the drawing is clearly a Mermaid, but on that coin it looks like a woman.

Did you not just paraphrase the story of the Little Mermaid?

i found that one but didn't think it was the right one because i thought those were buildings in the drawing, but none on the coin! that'll teach me, next time i'm guessing anyway!
I'm not completely sold on that one either...in the drawing is clearly a Mermaid, but on that coin it looks like a woman.

Did you not just paraphrase the story of the Little Mermaid?

The statue is of the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen harbour. It is from memory, remember? :laughing: The real statue would have the port of Copenhagen in the background, but I guess the artist decided he/she didn't want smokestacks and cranes on the far shoreline. The real statue also has both legs and fins (weird), but I accentuated the fins in my drawing. The real statue is also naked, which I didn't accentuate. :)

So yes, it is the Denmark Skal 2006 coin.

Carry on.

:laughing:

Ok... this is extremelly easy! I probably messed the colors but the design is clear! :) ti s a lovely coin and lovely design! :rolleyes:

hmmmmm.jpg

I love this one. I received it shortly after getting stung 76 time while going for a FTF. I got the FTF before going to the emergency room. I won't have time to post a drawing so I'll pass on naming it.

mmmm.... Mark did have a somewhat close answer but didn't have a picture as the rules require, and I really don't want to be the "killer" of this topic, (it's too fun to watch). So if it's alright with the op I'll add another picture and maybe someone can come up with a name for either one of my not so good drawings and the topic can continue on : )

erlichmoose.jpg

herd2.jpg

Edited by BVnLJ