Geocoin Pictionary

Woyi and Waya

Thanks ElliPirelli :laughing:

Ok so it is a plain coin and thats why I thought I would draw it as requested from memory...

So I drew it saved it and uploaded it... then I checked it from my collection (not listed on my cointrackers :sad: ) only to discover I might have fudged the edge bits. Not to worry. :yikes:

418acfd8-df55-4dff-9676-be7b2160592c.jpg

Darn it! I am hurrying..just got up :lol:

It's the Oz Mega Event coin

043.jpg

Ok, in the interest of keeping this thread rolling...I am pretty sure Craig posted his drawing then brought his kids to school and went to bed (he sometimes works nights) AND because I am 100% sure that I am right I will post the next drawing.

My apologies but my daughter who is familiar with 'paint' did the outline while I did the embellishments.key.jpg

Okay this one is very obscure so I will be giving some hints around on it.

It is one of my Geocaching buddy's personal geocoin that I got started in geocaching.(I also helped name the coin)

pictures of the coin can be found on the coin tracking sites if you know what keyword to use (there is also quick way to find it if you think about it a minute)

GelugonsCoin.jpg

I once made a pretty good letterbox stamp for him of the coin which he promptly lost. Made another letterbox stamp which my children destroyed. Made a third letterbox stamp of the coin and told him that it, no more, future requests for stamps will be torn apart, stomped on the ground then incinerated so don't lose it. Next thing I know he found the first stamp. Go figure!

Good luck everyone!

Yes... I am wondering too... is there an other coin with similar design? It would be nice to see it! :D

I have 2 drawing ready but one is way too easy..... well... I am sure you will find it! :ph34r: It is waaaayyyyyy too easy! :huh:

nicetry.jpg

hee hee. That's the Over the Edge coin. Been there; done that; bought the t-shirt! ;)

4643.gif

Yes... I am wondering too... is there an other coin with similar design? It would be nice to see it! :D

I have 2 drawing ready but one is way too easy..... well... I am sure you will find it! :ph34r: It is waaaayyyyyy too easy! :huh:

nicetry.jpg

hee hee. That's the Over the Edge coin. Been there; done that; bought the t-shirt! ;)

4643.gif

hahaha!!! Correct my friend!!! :) It was an easy one! I am not so good in drawing... I think! It is strage how good this came out! :yikes: So... it's your turn now!!! :D

:D the funny is that except that my mind went straight to this coin (even if I do not have any fairy coins), I read it too!

you had it in your mind... you tried make something like a drawing to show that there are letters on the coin but in that I can read.... The Geo.... Fai... :ph34r:

check it too...

hmm... time for my next drawing.... after that if I find an other... I will have to draw again! :huh:

It is an easy one again..... I do not have this coin in my collection but I know its design so well.... No... I didn't make this coin... I will tell you how after someone will identify it! ;)

hahaha.jpg