How Can I get a travel bug?

comp615

You can also go the TB page and scroll down. On that page they are $6.50 each, cheaper in packs of four or eight. You can get them on the "gear" page for a bit less, but you have to pay the 6 buck base UPS shipping charge. Which is more expensive if you just want TBs.

quote:
Originally posted by Jamesbond:

Where can I buy them and how much do they cost?

waypoint_link.gif22008_1700.gif37_gp_logo88x31.jpg

and take it. Don't bother to log it, in fact the best way to make sure it becomes yours is to chop off the dogtag and toss it in the recycle bin... then the bug is yours! I thought everyone knew this!!??? Oh, I'm sorry - the bug wasn't in the cache as listed??....Hmm...did someone already beat you to that?

Just being a little "curt". Too many of my bugs keep going MIA from folks not knowing what to do when they find one... even if it has a 2x3 laminated card attached explaing it to them! At least I hope that is the cause... cuz' the idea that someone is collecting nice items for their kids or something surely does not make sense.

Ok, I'll start breathing in and out at a normal pace now.... go for a walk outside... breath in, breath out SLLOOOOwwwllllyyy. Ahhhhhh

You're not pull startin' a dadgum lawnmower, squeeze the trigger!

quote:
Originally posted by Saito:

Just go to a cache where one is listed as being there... and take it. Don't bother to log it, in fact the best way to make sure it becomes yours is to chop off the dogtag and toss it in the recycle bin... then the bug is yours! I thought everyone knew this!!??? Oh, I'm sorry - the bug wasn't in the cache as listed??....Hmm...did someone already beat you to that?

Yea, but that only works if your the first one to get there. icon_eek.gif

waypoint_link.gif22008_1700.gif37_gp_logo88x31.jpg