The SWAG Game

chrisandjanet

Toenail = DNA sample. My trusty CSI kit will help me identify the Clipper-Breaker. I'll use my tweezers to retrieve the toenail and put it in an "evidence bag" (log bag); in it's place, I'll leave a different manicure item: an emeryboard with all the sandpaper worn off. Yea, that seems like a pretty even trade...

Woohoo I have been searching high and low for a spongy emery board. I have this tiny crack in my bookshelf at home that I can wedge this little fella into to help make it more sturdy.

In it's place I'll leave this empty pocket knife pouch, cause I lost the knife that belongs in it. (LOL I actually placed this in a cache I setup last night and was published this morning :blink: )

Wow! It's the pouch I lost for my pocket knife. I'll leave five pennies and a Florida fighting Conch shell I got on vacation last summer.

I needed some more pennies for those crank souvenir penny makers while I'm geocaching on vacation in Florida, but couldn't find any Conch shells... ah EUREKA!

Left a scratched up Justin Bieber CD.

My son, Indiana Anthony found the cache and when he saw the cockroach he screamed like a little girl LOL, so we decided to take it over to grandma's house and see what kind of reaction we could get from her :D

We decided to leave one size 2 infant shoe since geobaby seems to have kicked one off and lost it on the way to the cache B) , sure wish that kid would keep his shoes on! :D

Wow, this cache is full of noses now.

So as I sit here picking my nose, I leave you with a

a

a

a

a

a

Wet and mushy log from another cache (I put a fresh dry one in for the C/O)

Ha bet you thought I was going to say a booger didn't ya !! LOL

I will take the match and light the cigarette and smoke the rest (even though I quit years ago and smoking a half used butt is disgusting) while I use the mushy log to start a new paper mache figure for another cache. I will leave in this one the 22 caliber shell casing we found today.

Edited by Team MidwestHaunters

I'll take this little twist top from someone's Koolaid bottle and put it in my purse -- last winter I couldn't find my ice scraper and had to use my credit card. Unfortunately, it broke, but I bet this little plastic bit will last better! In its place I'll leave this cork bottle stopper.

I'll take the log entry that states "I had to go back and read the first post because it had been so long!"

In case I want to use it on another forum LOL

I'll leave the broken letter "C" from my old keyboard.

Wow!! A keyboard C to replace the one my kid ripped off mine. Cool!!

Darn, I only have this little bit of pocket lint to trade for it.

Hey, that hunk of pocket lint will be perfect for swabbing out the condensation from the next film can I find.

Here, I'll leave you part of a paper label that I ripped off my water bottle.

Edited by msrubble

Hey, that hunk of pocket lint will be perfect for swabbing out the condensation from the next film can I find.

Here, I'll leave you part of a paper label that I ripped off my water bottle.

Use that wrapper for that piece of gum I have been chewing for three days. Think I'll leave this human child's tooth. (Found that along with a plaster finger in one cache.)

Use that wrapper for that piece of gum I have been chewing for three days. Think I'll leave this human child's tooth. (Found that along with a plaster finger in one cache.)

I'll take that small tooth and put it on my Day of the Dead altar.

I'll leave a chipped marble that doesn't roll anymore.

That chipped marble will look great in my vase of marbles on my dining room table.

I'll leave this scratched Battlefield Earth DVD.

YES! The Battlefield Earth dvd is just what I needed to complete my amazing John Travolta collage/shrine. I will reluctantly leave my pair of slightly used multi colored ear plugs. They have given me many a night of restful sleep free of the horrible snoring of my husband.

Just the right width to tighten some screws on my bike.

I'll leave these Jack Chick tracts that some guy preaching at a street corner gave me.

I'll tale the tracts and put in the paper recycle bin at work.

Since I eat the kids meals at burger King just for the kiddie toys to put in caches, I'll leave 4 of them, still wrapped in the plastic (really, I thought kids liked things but since reading forums people seem to degrade the fast food toys...)

Just the right width to tighten some screws on my bike.

I'll leave these Jack Chick tracts that some guy preaching at a street corner gave me.

I'll tale the tracts and put in the paper recycle bin at work.

Since I eat the kids meals at burger King just for the kiddie toys to put in caches, I'll leave 4 of them, still wrapped in the plastic (really, I thought kids liked things but since reading forums people seem to degrade the fast food toys...)

I love those for swag!! Took the McToys and left one doggie bootie. (yes, really did)

Aha perfect! The kids are using my travel mug to collect all their snails today so they can now use the dunkin donuts ones.

I'll leave the strap from my laptop bag with one broken hinge.

I'll use that strap as a leash for my wondering two year old, and leave for the next lucky cacher: the stick from her already eaten sucker.

AWESOME! thats the last stick i need to make my used sucker stick model of the CN Tower. I'll take that and leave the plastic tip off my shoelace in it's place!

Great, I was hoping to find a short straw for my granddaughter to use. I just hate for her to put her mouth on a dirty bottle.

I am leaving this vintage 78 record of "Teaching Your Parakeet to Speak." (My grandmother actually did have one and I inherited it.) :laughing:

OMG up until now all my Parakeet was saying was "Squak,screech,wrattttttttt, woo,hoo

I now know he was saying, I want a cracker ,just like the parrot, Thanks

As a big reward for the next cacher, I'm leaving, "Sniff, Sniff" my dead parakeet Sniff

Who knew parakeets were allergic to honey/oat Crackers ???

Now not to be gross, I did have him cremated and put into a bison tube, which I epoxied closed

I shouldn't have ordered extra onions on that burger! Alas what is this? a mint? perfect! Ahhhh refreshing!

I'll leave the tin foil wrapper from my triple burger complete with ketchup and mustard splats all over it lol...

I will use the burger wrapper to wipe off my dog's pee from the cache, since he did not know there was a cache in that hollow tree he just marked.

I will leave a bumper sticker for the candidate that lost last weeks election.

Edited by PLMerry

Ewww honey mustard lol :) Well I guess I'll add it to my glove box collection of fast food condiments.

Might as well stick to the theme and I'll leave a pack of plum sauce from the chinese takeout the other night :lol:

Great!!!! I can use the plum sauce and make an old fashioned plum pudding for Thanksgiving dinner!!!

Let's see, what can I part with ---- how about this 2" pencil stub with the point broken - that seems like a great find for the next person. :laughing:

I'll take those shavings, they will work great in my Parakeets cage----- Oh crap, I forgot he died, see earlier post

Well I took em, I'll keep em'

In place I'll leave this nice brand new $1000 bill this guy in the back alley sold me for $50.00 bucks

Wow, I can loan that brand new $1000 bill to my ex-son-in-law, he's always asking to borrow money.

I am going to leave a piece of this rock that came from the moon!!!! It really really did, I went and got it myself when I went caching there last week.

I'll take those shavings, they will work great in my Parakeets cage----- Oh crap, I forgot he died, see earlier post

Well I took em, I'll keep em'

In place I'll leave this nice brand new $1000 bill this guy in the back alley sold me for $50.00 bucks

Wow, I can loan that brand new $1000 bill to my ex-son-in-law, he's always asking to borrow money.

I am going to leave a piece of this rock that came from the moon!!!! It really really did, I went and got it myself when I went caching there last week.

That looks like a moon rock!!

(sniffs)

It's green cheese! Perfect! A snack for my geomouse!

I'll take the cheese, and leave some geomouse droppings.