The SWAG Game

chrisandjanet

I use your used duct tape to play fetch with geodog while leaving my toilet paper tube in its place.

That toilet paper tube will be perfect for my jumbo blow-dart to neutralize a passing muggle. Thanks a million!

In it's place, I'll gladly leave a busted arrow nock.

OMG, I lost 1/2 an arrow Nock, lets see if it's,,,,,,,,, Yep, it's mine (fixes my arrow) and now if you would just place this apple on your head, and.............. Swisssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fluuunnnk Bulls Eye !!!

Now what can I leave, 1 broken earring

If it's the stem part of the earring, I'll use it to poke the kewpie doll of the local geocacher who gets to all the FTFs ahead of me.

And I'll leave...the key to my exboyfriend's apartment. (with the address engraved on it.)

Ill take the key and use it to help get the log out of the nano cache ill find later that day.

In return Ill leave a a pair of earbuds that are compleatly ruined from moister damage (believe it or not, Ive seen it 3 times!)

Yeesssss! Halloween is coming up. Should be nice and ripe by then. My reviewer better approve all my caches!!!!

In return for such an awesome prize I'll leave some Genuine authentic Bigfoot scat I picked up on the way in. (I know for sure, 'cause there was some Jack Links Jerky Wrapper in it)

Hmmm the booger is not there... must have been eaten by the tarantula that was left in this cache before this thread started...

T - Tarantula - added some dog tags and placed in a cache around the corner..

L - a paperclip

T - paperclip to use to shove that darn log outta the nano at the last cache ('cause I forgot to grab my backpack on the way out the door... where my log extraction tool is kept)!

L - individual serving of coffee grounds, package seal is broken

Well! Fancy that! Just what I need...

I seem to have forgotten to bring a pen with me. I'll just dissolve a few coffee grounds with some water from my flask and use those to make my thumbprint on the log.

Let's see... what can I leave?... How about this snail shell (complete with occupant) that was in the last cache...

snail_run.gif

Let's see... what can I leave?... How about this snail shell (complete with occupant) that was in the last cache...

By the time I got to the cache, the occupant was deceased (so sad) but I took the shell. I'll varnish the shell to make it stronger and then glue a nano inside to make a new cache.

I'm leaving half an old business card which should soak up up the remains of the now deceased snail.

Thank you so much for that dried up yellow highlighter!!! I will take it to soak in water for many days, as I have done with my purple, pink, blue, orange and green dried highlighters, until all of the colour has come out, and coloured my water.

Then, I will take my collection of highlighter-coloured waters, and fill up my 6 waterguns. My friends and I will head to our black-lit room, and play tag. Our hits will glow magnificently, in a spectatular rainbow of colours.

For your extreme generosity, I will leave you some slightly dried dog-droppings, which I have lovingly scooped off the ground in the off-leash area, in which the cache is hidden. (I kid you not!)

And as a bonus, my partially-used chap-stick, for use by the next cacher desperately suffering with chapped lips, or for the plethora of other good uses this can be put to.

Enjoy!

Wow! What a cool cache now i just need to sign it and then- oh crud! I forgot my pen! What will I do- I-! Hey, I can write my name with this red chalpstick :blink:

As for the dog turd, I plan too use it as the ammo for a trap used to effectively turd-ify anyone who tries to muggle this cache!

For your "Extreme" philanthropy, I will leave behind a six millimeter plastic ball, hehehehehe! ;)

Wow! What a cool cache now i just need to sign it and then- oh crud! I forgot my pen! What will I do- I-! Hey, I can write my name with this red chalpstick :blink:

As for the dog turd, I plan too use it as the ammo for a trap used to effectively turd-ify anyone who tries to muggle this cache!

For your "Extreme" philanthropy, I will leave behind a six millimeter plastic ball, hehehehehe! ;)

Awesome! I need a new ball for my labyrinth game! I will leave one very small child's sandal that I found in a recent cache.

A six millimeter plastic ball - awesome! It will work perfectly in the broken minature plastic pinball game I found in a cache last week. Now I can spend seconds of my time playing this amazing game! To help spread the joy I will leave a used up pine tree shaped car air freshener. Enjoy!

Oops, it appears that MidwestHaunters beat me to the punch! I guess I'll have to give up the six millimeter ball and take the sandal instead. I will turn it into a fancy keychain. I'm still leaving the air freshener.

No problem! I can use that air freshener. I will paint it gold and hang it on my Xmas tree this year! I will leave a pair of very scratched reading glasses that I found in the next cache.

I will happily take the scratched reading glasses, which were clearly left there to help people read the teeny tiny micro log. Perhaps they will still be servicable, since I can only see distance with my sunglasses (and I always leave the regulars in the car!).

In exchange, I will leave the lovely plastic "feather" duster, with tags and plastic overlay still attached (I'm still trying to figure this one out, but it was in one of the caches we found today!)

I could re-adhesify it and put it on my unfinished sock puppet that covienantly is missing a googly Eye!

A moldy, cinnamon flavored toothpick.

I want to know how you knew it was cinnamon flavored.. :D ewwww

Today I found a nasty, moldy, old clothes pin... But I didn't taste it to see what flavor it was!! LOL :laughing:

Edited by TiggadyRue

I will happily take the scratched reading glasses, which were clearly left there to help people read the teeny tiny micro log. Perhaps they will still be servicable, since I can only see distance with my sunglasses (and I always leave the regulars in the car!).

In exchange, I will leave the lovely plastic "feather" duster, with tags and plastic overlay still attached (I'm still trying to figure this one out, but it was in one of the caches we found today!)

I will take the lovely plastic feather duster, as it will be perfect for sweeping away fallen leaves while searching for caches.

In return I will leave several broken strands of mardi gras beads!

Wow I just found this thread and I am laughing so hard my sides hurt. Some of you are very creative in your thinking!!!

So I will take the broken beads and use them at our next Cub Scout meeting doing something crafty like a picture frame, and will leave a mini skate board from McD's with one wheel missing :D

I found another neat cache but it was running really low on swag, so I only took a wheel from a matchbox car from it - I'll take that mini skateboard and use the wheel to repair it. In return, I'll leave this lovely hair barrette with no fastener. TFTC!!!

Edited by LaffNCranes

ugh! Those batteries leaked everywhere and now the cache REEKS! I'll pull them out to trash later.... or maybe sabotage my ex-husband's life somehow, and leave this used, hairy pocket hairbrush with half the teeth missing.

Next time I'll keep the batteries if I realize that I could use then against my ex Lmao!

Oooh! Great!! A hollow pen tube! Just what I need to put in my first aid kit -- you never know when someone might need an emergency tracheotomy (and I've seen it on TV a hundred times, so I KNOW I could do it if need be- LOL!!!). And I'll leave a used up hand-warmer from last winter, the kind you shake to activate, but it's already been shook....

This handwarmer will make a nice pillow for my hamster's newly renovated pen. Only the best for my animal friends! In return I will leave a scratched up "Best of David Hasselhoff" CD. I always trade up!

That CD is just what I needed to reflect sunlight and blind that nosy muggle over there....I'll leave this empty plastic sunglass package I found in the last cache. :blink:

I'll take the empty sunglass package -- I've misplaced the holder for my sunglasses in the geo-mobile and don't want them flying all over the place while I drive; this will keep them from getting scratched until I can find the regular case. What to leave in its place? Hmmm. How about this pin-back button that is so dirty and rusted that you can't really tell what it originally said? (Found this in a cache today...) Thanks for the trade!!!

Yuck!!!! O wait this cache has mold in it...from what I don't know but NASTY. Thank goodness I have gloves in my cache kit. After donning them I'll use the underwear to clean everything up.

I want to trade up so I'll leave a political pamphlet for the guy running for mayor, after all it is almost election time.

Ugg, that guy is ugly! :(

This is perfect. I will take the pamphlet and cut out the face to make a mask to scare mugglers away so I can cache in peace.

In its place, I leave this used contact lens case complete with saline solution and used contacts inside. (Really found that in a cache yesterday!) ;)

Well, it is getting close to Halloween & I have always wanted to try out some of the Frankenstein experiments so this dead body will work out great for that....insert evil laugh :)

I'll leave an extra beaker I have left over from my experiments which I'm sure will be broken by the time the next person finds it.