How do I get my "ignore list" back?

HaLiJuSaPa

I had noticed that the 3 caches on my ignore list were all archived. In trying to figure out how to take them off, I unintentionally removed my Ignore List, not the caches. I can't seem to get the list back for future usage. Please let me know how I can get this back, is it as simple as creating a bookmark called "Ignore List" and the GC.com site just recognizes from the name what to do with the caches in there? It didn't seem to work when I tried that as a test. Thanks for any input you can give!

i don't know if creating a bookmark list called "ignore list" will do the trick (i assume yes, but never tried it), but you can always just put some other cache on ignore and it will create the bookmark list for you. then you can unignore that cache again and the list will stay there (empty).

I've read other threads on this topic that imply you'll need to contact Groundspeak to have the list reinstated. I don't know for sure that there are no workarounds though.

I have noticed that it seems perilously easy to delete a bookmark by mistake, when intending to delete a component cache. I've almost made that error multiple times; I think the current design / layout is a bit flawed.

i don't know if creating a bookmark list called "ignore list" will do the trick (i assume yes, but never tried it), but you can always just put some other cache on ignore and it will create the bookmark list for you. then you can unignore that cache again and the list will stay there (empty).

Thanks, just tried it, putting a cache on "ignore" automatically recreates the list, so that's how you do it. Thanks again!