Miles Traveled

Guest Tarrytown Horsemen

Guest Tarrytown Horsemen

I have several T.B.s floating around out there in the world. The ones that I know have been found don't show anything for accumulated miles traveled (when there should be). I found someone elses T.B. ('DJs First'), sent it on its way, & it shows the miles traveled. Am I missing something when I set up my T.B.s???? Any ideas/help is greatly appreciated!!!!! Thanks!

------------------

Practice random acts of kindness!

Guest Markwell

Can you give us an example?

One thing to keep in mind is that the bug has to have resided in at least two caches to be able to figure distance. My Geoffrey bug seems to be working OK - although I'm disappointed in his total distance. icon_wink.gif

Guest Markwell

Can you give us an example?

One thing to keep in mind is that the bug has to have resided in at least two caches to be able to figure distance. My Geoffrey bug seems to be working OK - although I'm disappointed in his total distance. icon_wink.gif

Hi Tarrytown Horsemen,

When I saw your post here I started looking for your bugs in the area..Looking at your Uncle Sam bug from what I can figure is that you haven't logged in the bug when you've placed it in the original cache. You need to log it into the cache page when you drop it off and that should automatically put a "placed it in" log. Is it possible you didn't log that one when you hid it? Your other bugs I've found seem to have the "placed it in" log but Uncle Sam does not. Do you have any others that have moved to compare it with? My guess would be that the miles will start adding up once Bassoon Pilot hides it again.

[This message has been edited by Ttepee (edited 31 October 2001).]