visit to melbourne and victorai

bones1

caching help needed in melbourne and victoria, i will be in melbourne with a hire car on fri 1st oct and mon 4th oct till fri8th oct inclusive and would like to cache all day as my wife is working in melborne hehe,am i lucky or what. are any cachers available for a joint caching session on any of these days, all the best jeff=bones1.

caching help needed in melbourne and victoria, i will be in melbourne with a hire car on fri 1st oct and mon 4th oct till fri8th oct inclusive and would like to cache all day as my wife is working in melborne hehe,am i lucky or what. are any cachers available for a joint caching session on any of these days, all the best jeff=bones1.

Hi Jeff,

I would love to join you in a day of caching as I'm sure that somebody with your extensive experience would be able to teach me a thing or two when it comes to finding Tupperware <_<

If you don't get any other takers... and I'm sure you will, let me know as the time gets a bit closer and I'll see what I have on my schedule for the week that you mentioned.

I live in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne at the foot of the Dandenongs where there seems to be caches in abundance.

Cheers

Wayne (Madwizzard)