Look for Ed's stapler...Coming soon. World Tour 2002

Guest DUGZ TJ

Guest Max Wedge

Uhhh...

I believe it was YOUR idea to grab Ed's stapler. Love the world tour idea though.

ROTFLMAO!

I'm sure Ed will sleep better knowing that he can keep track of his stapler. He's like that, you know.

Guest SwampBuggy

I have to admit, I had quite the chuckle over this one. I can just imagine this Ed fellow looking high and low for his stapler while holding two sheets of paper in his other hand.

I think It'd only be fair if Ed took something of yours and reciprocated.

Might I suggest your car keys icon_biggrin.gif

Guest SwampBuggy

I have to admit, I had quite the chuckle over this one. I can just imagine this Ed fellow looking high and low for his stapler while holding two sheets of paper in his other hand.

I think It'd only be fair if Ed took something of yours and reciprocated.

Might I suggest your car keys icon_biggrin.gif

Guest DUGZ TJ

SwampBuggy, The person who will get a kick out of this the most(besides myself)is Ed. I'm glad you like it though.

I like your name.

Max give Ed the link to this.

------------------

"Which way is north"?

[This message has been edited by DUGZ TJ (edited 21 January 2002).]

Guest spiny norman

DUGZ TJ,

Please post the travel bug ID number so we can follow the staplers progress....would hate to miss a single minute of this desktop accessorie's travels.

Uh Oh!

quote:
January 27 by Lenartz (2 found)

We tried to find it on 1/26 and failed. Went home and read the other logs as well as the clue. Returned today and walked right to it!

Took the stapler and the Santa Pencil, left a green golf ball and a little squirrel.

My GPS was about 45 feet off from the cache but consistent location both days.

Sounds like the stapler is in danger! I bet Lenartz thinks he got a useful item. Little does he know.

Jamie

Guest DUGZ TJ

quote:
Originally posted by Clay:

DUGZ T J

You better send an email to Lenartz, he picked up the stapler on the 27th. Looks like it left the roost without the tag.

I did TWICE. I hope he's reading this so I can get it to attach a TB to it. He can have it back. I just want to track it. So does ED!!!

------------------

"Which way is north"?

Guest Max Wedge

Update: Ed's stapler is in the Grand Rapids area witha note attached so that it might get united with it's 'Bug ID'. We are currently trying to get a company sponsored boondoggle so that it can be retrived.

Also: Ed is still playing fast and loose with his tape dispenser.

Ed's stapler is re-united with its tag, and will soon be making a come-back tour! Thanks to all the helpful geocachers out there, we got it back, stapled some of Ed's stuff together, and it will be back out on the road soon.

Get your documents in order, Ed's stapler is coming!!!!

_ __ ____________________________________________________________ __ _

On my first day of school, my parents dropped me off at the wrong nursery -- there I was, surrounded by trees and shrubs.....