Tri-State Geocachers 1st Annual Picnic/Meet&Greet

ReedKyCacheFinders

I'd like to come, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it down there that weekend. Regrettably I haven't been in Kentucky since early January, which I'm pretty sure sets the record for longest amount of time I've gone without at least visiting since I was born. It's probably been a good 20 years since I've been in Audubon Park(pass by a lot, though). Thanks for all of the Union County caches you've put out. I was a little disappointed I didn't run into you at Moonshine last weekend.

I'd like to come, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it down there that weekend. Regrettably I haven't been in Kentucky since early January, which I'm pretty sure sets the record for longest amount of time I've gone without at least visiting since I was born. It's probably been a good 20 years since I've been in Audubon Park(pass by a lot, though). Thanks for all of the Union County caches you've put out. I was a little disappointed I didn't run into you at Moonshine last weekend.

There was a few folks that was at Moonshine that we didn't even get a chance to say hi to but we did meet a few cachers we had never met before (Need to start writing their names down,,lol). Saw your name on the attended log's & a few others that we sure like to have meet too. We kind of got lost heading there. Wasn't the Nuvi's fault, It was mine (Mr RKCF),,lol This was our 2nd time to moonshine & the road numbers was going up in number not down. It's long story,,lol

Anyway's, Hope you get to come down for the Event. It's our first time giving one. So we are kind of excited. Got some Great give away's headed our way.

We got more caches to hide down in Union county too, But we really getting into hiding caches now to bring ya to some type of History or to WOW cachers. <_<

There was a few folks that was at Moonshine that we didn't even get a chance to say hi to but we did meet a few cachers we had never met before (Need to start writing their names down,,lol). Saw your name on the attended log's & a few others that we sure like to have meet too. We kind of got lost heading there. Wasn't the Nuvi's fault, It was mine (Mr RKCF),,lol This was our 2nd time to moonshine & the road numbers was going up in number not down. It's long story,,lol

Anyway's, Hope you get to come down for the Event. It's our first time giving one. So we are kind of excited. Got some Great give away's headed our way.

We got more caches to hide down in Union county too, But we really getting into hiding caches now to bring ya to some type of History or to WOW cachers. <_<

i had the honor of meeting the reedkycache finders at the end of moonshine..I have never had the honor to cache in kentucky yet BUT i see the invitation is there..We might look hard at this event..

i had the honor of meeting the reedkycache finders at the end of moonshine..I have never had the honor to cache in kentucky yet BUT i see the invitation is there..We might look hard at this event..

Hey there. Was you the ones I talked your head off out at our car's?? lol