Replacing Car Tag TB... it was stolen :-(

hoagies

I need to replace my magnetic car tag Travel Bug, and I'd like to either 1) have one made with the same TB number, or 2) transfer all my logs from the old to the new number because the car tag TB was our way of logging where we've been.

Does anyone know who I can contact about 1) having a new bug made with the old number?

Or is there an easy way to do 2) transfer all the activity to a new magnetic car tag bug when I get it?

Thanks for your help!

P.S. our use of the magnetic car tag TB is to log it into one cache on each caching trip we take, mostly just one-day local trips, but sometimes long trips across country. We also display it proudly at Events, where folks do tend to log seeing it. Thanks!

Try contacting the various sellers and ask if they do custom numbers.

Thanks, BlueDeuce. Do you know which seller is closest to the manufacturer? Or if the manufacturer IS one of the sellers? I can't recall where we got this one, though it has to be one of two places, so I'll contact them, too...

Thanks.