camo tape in Korea

releasethedogs

I want to place some caches but i need some camouflage tape. Any one know where I could buy some?

p.s. I know online but that is a last resort, it costs money to send my Korean Won to the US and make it into dollars. Id like to pay cash for it IN Korea.

I've alerted the local cachers here, hopefully you'll hear something :P

Edited by New Yorker

I want to place some caches but i need some camouflage tape. Any one know where I could buy some?

p.s. I know online but that is a last resort, it costs money to send my Korean Won to the US and make it into dollars. Id like to pay cash for it IN Korea.

Don't they sell duck tape in Korea?

Yes they do but I haven't seen where the camo duct tapes are sold. I also seen a plastic camo tape being used here.... works and sticks better than duck tape... I'll find out at this weekend's event.

Here is the Website.

http://007outdoor.com/front/php/product.ph...display_group=1

The owner is geocacher.

If you have any problems in buying them, send a mention on my twitter, @generalred.

I will help you.

java script:emoticon(':P',%20'smid_4')

Here is the Website.

http://007outdoor.com/front/php/product.ph...display_group=1

The owner is geocacher.

If you have any problems in buying them, send a mention on my twitter, @generalred.

I will help you.

java script:emoticon(':P',%20'smid_4')

except i can buy anything online with my korean card because they have bs laws that require you to up in your national ID number when ever you do anything online. I don't have a national ID because i am not a korean citizen and my ARC card number will not work. i need an actual brick and mortar location sadly.

eh i'll see if my co-teacher can order it for me.

Edited by releasethedogs

Just a quick update: I went to Homeplus and Lotte Mart and they did not have any. BUT, I actually found some while riding my bike in Uijeongbu downtown. the northern area by the fountains that is closed to car traffic their is a office max type of store and they have camouflage packing tape and duct tape also for only 2000 won. what a steal.