Have Trackables made it around the world?

knowltonGeo

I can't think of specific ones that have done so, but I'm sure some have circumnavigated the globe.

As far as goals, I recall one that wanted to to visit every NFL stadium in the US, another that wanted to visit every MLB stadium. One wanted to visit the Atlantic Ocean and I happened to be going to the beach that week and took a photo of it in the Atlantic surf.

Another wanted to be taken fishing, camping and see horses. One wanted to travel at least 100,000 miles. I recall one that wanted to visit all the attractions in Europe, Big Ben, Eiffel Tower, Athens, etc.

Another was a brick of tea of the sort dumped overboard during the Boston Tea Party, sealed to keep it dry, and it wanted to visit sites associated with the American Revolution.

I picked up one called "Brook Shields' Room Key" that was supposedly really the key to Brooke Shields' dorm room when she was at Princeton. Its goal was to reach Princeton, which I happily was able to accomplish.

I have one (Magnetic North) which travelled with me to Antarctica in January (to about 65 degrees South) and in the last couple of weeks, came with me to Longyearbyen in Svalbard (at around 78 degrees North) and back yesterday via Greenland and Iceland to Scotland. Although this is one which travels with me and therefore might not count as much as a "free-flowing" TB, I did ponder last night whether that has achieved the greatest distance in latitude. Officially, it's only been logged as far south as Ushuaia as there weren't any caches available in Antarctica for me to log it in and out of (Earthcaches don't count anyway), but that's still a very long way.

:)

I have one right now from Germany that qoute from his page

" Hello, my name is Willy Tiny.

I would like to explore the world. I would be delighted if you would lead me through many countries and as many continents. "

So I'm guessing he wants to go around the world just hope its not in 40 days

I have one right now from Germany that qoute from his page

" Hello, my name is Willy Tiny.

I would like to explore the world. I would be delighted if you would lead me through many countries and as many continents. "

So I'm guessing he wants to go around the world just hope its not in 40 days

LOL