Turn by Turn on Garmin Map62s

Does anybody know if turn by turn directions are available on the Garmin Map62s? It seems as if the route to a cache shows me on a line as the crow flies. I'd love to know what setting I need to use or if a Dashboard can be established to give me the turn by turn directions on the way to a cache. Thanks.

Once you choose the cache and push "Enter" to go, puch "find" again, and choose recalculate on road. Not the most intuituve way of setting it up, but it works! :)

last night i grabbed some maps from the link provided above and today i tried it out. seemed to work ok.

though i am new to the area so idk if it was taking me on the best route or not. it did find the caches though. well it got me close and i had to find them.

there are also maps available at www.gpsfiledepot.com

to get turn by turn though you need routable maps.

i had grabbed some maps from gpsfiledepot and while they were good. i wasnt able to get turn by turn. i am guessing they have routable maps there. i just didnt grab the right ones.

now remember you dont get voice with this. you can set up beeps. if battery is low it doesnt beep.

so it beeps at you you have to look at the screen to see which way to turn.

Monty