FS: Garmin eTrex Legend

zapfrog

In great condition! Only a minor scuff mark in plastic above screen(barely noticable), screen in pristine condition, only used a few times, all in all this thing still chugs along like a champ. Has original box, manual, pc serial cable and lanyard. Pics available upon request. 65.00 SHIPPED in US only.

Edited by zapfrog

definite interest. Just the legend right not the H C HC whatever. Send me a pic please. grimaxe@hotmail.com

We're just starting out, and I think the family is hooked. I'm looking for something reliable, and my cheapie gets the job done, but I'd like something nicer.

Matt

Great little unit, the only draw back is its a little slow in starting/acquiring sat signal but I guess this was true of some of the early units. Works better in tree cover than my iPhone GPS but like the iPhone GPS you still have to let it catch up some. Also only has the base map in it as I didn't purchase any additional maps for it but there are free maps out there. Also works great in downloading GC's coordinates/waypoints to the unit directly from this site, really nice feature.

Will send several pics after work tonight if I can. Don't get home until very late tonight and have to wake up early to go Caching tomorrow!! Only day off this week. So don't worry will get pics to you tonight or tomorrow night but most likely tomorrow night.