Another GC site query.

I always log my finds in the order that I`ve found them, and so would expect them to show up on my profile in the same order, keeping milestones in the same place, however I`ve just noticed that they don`t show up that way. Is this going to affect my milestone caches, i.e. if I do a milestone cache first of the day and log it as such but it shows up as the last one I did, is it still a biggie?

I`ve also noticed that some caches that I`ve done that have since been archived don`t show up at all while others show up in red writing and crossed out?

If you log in the order you found them, they will be in order for a milestone.

Groundspeak has a weird way of showing the logged caches!

It lists in the order of first to last for the day.

I think most people (certainly cachers!) expect to see the last cache logged at the top of the list.

Any stats utility you use will sort out the milestones, so long as you log in find order.

(GSAK allows you to mark milestones, should you log out of order)

Caches with a line through are Temporary Disabled

Caches in red with a line through are Archived.

I've also noticed that some caches that I've done that have since been archived don`t show up at all

Don't show up where?

You should see the logs you made for a cache since Archived.

Edited by Bear and Ragged

It is GC.com that is messing up the order, seen it in the past I am sure it will get sorted before to long.

When you write a log it gives it a unique number, when you log the next find that gets a subsequent number so when you use software to produce your stats it will sort it into alpha/numeric order so all will be fine.

I've also noticed that some caches that I've done that have since been archived don`t show up at all

Don't show up where?

You should see the logs you made for a cache since Archived.

Ooops, found `em, it was the funny order they`re in that threw me.

The reason I ask is because my daughter follows the order I log them in for her finds and there`s been times when she`s asked why they`re different to the map or that they jump around from one to another.