Wyatt Earp's own cointest - winner announced in post #785

Laval K-9

I wanted to hold this cointest for a long time, I finally took the time to do so. Our geodog Wyatt has been a big help all the way. While I was counting the kibbles, he layed quietly beside me and was very happy to be included in the picture :D

A little cointest not complicated at all. You just have to guess the exact number of kibbles which are in the ammobox.

For the winner, I was thinking about giving away the ammocan filled with doggie food but, Wyatt insisted on giving away one of his GSD copper coin instead. I don't know why :laughing:

You may post as many times as you want but only 1 guess per post.

The cointest will end as soon as someone guesses the exact number of kibbles in the ammobox. I will try to look at the forum as often as I can but won't be there 24/7 :rolleyes: If, by Friday September the 10th at 6 o'clock PM EST we don't have a winner, I will give the coin to the person who was the closest to the answer, whether lower or higher than the correct answer.

wyattgeocache.jpg

The coin is trackable and has his own icon, you can see the coin on the picture right besides the ammobox.

Good luck on guessing!

Wyatt Earp

ok... this is for fun so I am not guessing in this post!

After seeing the photo again.... I am wondering if your next cointest will be.... how many were left in the ammo can after this photo was taken! :laughing:

Seeing Wyatt like that watching the ammo can full of food, with his tonge outside.... I am wondering what he is thinking..... :rolleyes:

wyattgeocache.jpg

The coin is trackable and has his own icon, you can see the coin on the picture right besides the ammobox.

Good luck on guessing!

Wyatt Earp

Wyatt has to be one of the most photogenic dogs I have ever seen. He is a beautiful, expressive dog who can carry off so many "character" shots. My favorite is the geobandit "Sheriff Wyatt" photo. Could you post that again, so everyone can see what I'm talking about?

oh a guess? ok 1723 great contest Laval K-9 :laughing: and an extra smile 'cause Wyatt always brings one to me :rolleyes::D

ok... this is for fun so I am not guessing in this post!

After seeing the photo again.... I am wondering if your next cointest will be.... how many were left in the ammo can after this photo was taken! :rolleyes:

Seeing Wyatt like that watching the ammo can full of food, with his tonge outside.... I am wondering what he is thinking..... :D

In fact every kibble stayed in the can :o Right now Wyatt is on a strict diet because he has some allergies and we're trying to find out if it's food related. So those kibbles will go back in the large bag of commercial food he usually eats which we put aside while he is fed only horse and lentils. He eats better than we actually do :laughing:

After taking the picture he got a lot of small treats made from thin slices of horse which we cook and put in the freezer :)