GeoBeagle help

MSuarez23

I do not know what a geobeagle is, but you might try sending your pocket query to some other e-mail account, or on the pocket query page is a link to download the query directly to your computer. In fact if your query contains more than 500 caches, the download is the only to go.

What does a geobeagle address look like. Is it a normal format like "your name@someaddress.com?"

I am new to Geocaching and GeoBeagle for the Droid 2.

I am struggling to send pocket queries to my bcaching.com account. The geocaching website keeps stating the geobeagle address is invalid. Can someone help me?

Have you validated the geobeagle email address through Groundspeak?

When you set up an email address with GS they send an email, which you have to respond to (usually by clicking a link) which confirms the email account.

edit to add...

Validation code info from the Knowledge book...

Edited by Bear and Ragged

I am struggling to send pocket queries to my bcaching.com account. The geocaching website keeps stating the geobeagle address is invalid. Can someone help me?

I am having the very same problem, and wonder if you got geobeagle going? Doesn't seem like anything here works, or that there is really anywhere to troubleshoot. Even the other members don't seem to understand, as their answers are just stabs in the dark. May have to go back to my old GPS.

I am having the very same problem, and wonder if you got geobeagle going? Doesn't seem like anything here works, or that there is really anywhere to troubleshoot. Even the other members don't seem to understand, as their answers are just stabs in the dark. May have to go back to my old GPS.

I don't know if you figured out the answer to this yet, but I discovered that I had to have the PQ emailed to me and that I then had to access my email on my phone and download the attachment there. Make sure it's in the /download directory. I always have to move it where it belongs before Geobeagle can find it. Once I have the file in the right directory, I go to Geobeagle and sync caches.